Other Transfer News

Just seen that yesterday Bournemouth signed Matt Ritchie from Swindon for £400,000. Doesn't seem that long ago that the fans were running the club if I remember rightly.

When I went recently they were a good example of a club on the up. Ground being improved, a smart bar for pre match drinks etc......everything we desire.

Ipswich signed Wordsworth from Colchester for 100,000 possible bargain IMO.

Just seen that yesterday Bournemouth signed Matt Ritchie from Swindon for £400,000. Doesn't seem that long ago that the fans were running the club if I remember rightly.

When I went recently they were a good example of a club on the up. Ground being improved, a smart bar for pre match drinks etc......everything we desire.

Wordsworth is a big bargain and means that a relegation rival is weakened.

Bournemouth have got lots of money from a rich Russian owner and have taken advantage of Swindon being in short term financial trouble. No sympathy for Swindon, Di Canio seems a good manager but I'm not sure he appreciates just how much the quality of player they are bringing in is costing them.

Sheer poetry.