Sacked?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 1 point from 27.

And it's not the first time we've had shocking runs like this - each time with a different group of players. We've even tried getting rid of the backroom staff. The one constant (apart from the board, and that's another issue), is Paul. Sorry lad, time's up.

This all day long for me.

Lovely fella PD, thanks for last week against Liverpool. It was probably the best day ever as a Latics fan but please walk before you take my team into a division I have never watched them in my 35+ years of support.

Times up.

2 weeks to prepare for the big one.

Now has to be the time for change

Corney says it's a results driven business, so why the delay?

Of course it's a result driven business. And after over nine years of being our leader what are Corney's results ?

Even as one of the biggest Dickov outers before now, I'd give him at least one more game. Today was always going to be difficult after the euphoria of last week, against fellow strugglers, a number of enforced changes and new signings.

For me, the Liverpool result bought him more than one game but he needs to start getting results very soon.

However, given that Corney only refrained from sacking him last week so as not to make himself look a right c-bomb, I expect this result will be the excuse he needs.

This.

Can't see him getting sacked tonight/tomorrow/Monday. Corney would've given him a 2/3 game target. Walsall are ninth and are, for Walsall, having a decent season. He has to give the new players time to gel but they've got to gel quickly to save Dickov's bacon.

Tuesday could be the final nail in the coffin.

Some of my best memories from the old 4th Division, including an 11-0 win.

Me too. The 11-0 verses Southport is the most bizarre match I ever watched. Snow everywhere on the pitch. If I remember rightly I yhink we lost our next match at Southport 7-3???

Correct me if I'm wrong!

I think the silence speaks volumes and I'm amazed that more hasn't been made of this latest loss...well apart from on here.

I have the feeling Corney his considering his options - or more so considering his next managerial option - whilst Dickov is on borrowed time and enjoying the rest of his weekend whilst still drawing a wage from OAFC.

Announcement by 12pm Monday me thinks with TP taking temporary charge Tuesday and Dickov's replacement named by Saturday.

I think the silence speaks volumes and I'm amazed that more hasn't been made of this latest loss...well apart from on here.

I have the feeling Corney his considering his options - or more so considering his next managerial option - whilst Dickov is on borrowed time and enjoying the rest of his weekend whilst still drawing a wage from OAFC.

Announcement by 12pm Monday me thinks with TP taking temporary charge Tuesday and Dickov's replacement named by Saturday.

A good plan.

Thanks Paul, and goodnight.

Discussions with SC's preferred choice , if that goes well PD goes on Minday , new manager in the stand Tursday night , with TP caretaker for one game.

If we give him Tuesday and somehow we win (unlikely I know) , then SC will be in a pickle.

Though Yeovil awe on a good run , and hash brown and Nando man have left