Sacked?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the bloke, if the team aren't playing for him what can he do?

I don't buy into the players are not playing for him. I think they are, but his instructions, tactics, formations make it seem that they are not! He's clueless. Talks a good game and can sign decent players but that the extent of his managerial capability

I don't buy into the players are not playing for him. I think they are, but his instructions, tactics, formations make it seem that they are not! He's clueless. Talks a good game and can sign decent players but that the extent of his managerial capability

So the finger of blame is soley on Dickovs shoulders iyo?

Agree with this.

And even if they aren't playing for him, he signed them!

The fight, passion and desire against Liverpool suggested to me they were playing for him to me. Players throwing themselves in front of anything, getting stuck into "superior" opposition. Following that with a 3-1 defeat suggest they were doing it for ITV, not for Dickov. Don't care what the players say in public about liking the manager and his preparation being "second to none" (according to Croft) they either aren't listening to him because they don't have support for him or what he's telling them is drivel. Either way, I don't think he could get this lot to start playing for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks

I think Liverpool got him a short stay of execution. I think that might just have ended it.

As i have said, whilst the Liverpool result was an unbelievable one; it was a flash in the pan. We've been dog :censored:e for ages; and slipped back into that again today. He's overseen that, its his fault and he has to live & die by that in terms of his job. He should have gone ages ago; he surely has to now?