Portsmouth facing league expulsion

There's another 3 points gone!

1.) We aren't the only team in the relegation battle to have beaten Pompey

2.) Any expulsion will occur after the season has finished. It might mean that if they somehow finish outside of the relegation zone then the team that finishes 21st gets a reprieve (so potentially good news for us) or the team that finishes 23rd in League 2 gets a reprieve as Pompey get chucked out of the football league.

Isn't there always! Amazing how these multi millionaires hang about in the shadows waiting until virtually the last breath before stepping in as a saviour!

Unless he is part of the Pompey supporters trust he will not be allowed to save them from expulsion. Its PST or nothing.

Wouldn't be arsed if they go out at the end of the season.

Same with Rangers who are also facing another winding up order for £400,000 this time.

Never learn and constantly live beyond their means, :censored:ing stupid.. other clubs will be heading that way sometime in the future, QPR may be a contender, especially having players like Boswinga on their books at £70,000 a week or more. Just wait 'till Fernandes loses interest and pop, there goes the bubble.

Same :censored:, different club.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Just looked and pretty sure if they go we are out bottom 4

That said never want a club to go (other than franchise fc dons)

Not being arsey but didn't you say you had a soft spot for them before the first game and watched them with an MK supporting mate?

Edited by longtimeblue

Dont seem arsey at all mate

I didnt watch them with a mk supporting mate but do have a mate who supports the dons

I dont mind Pompey at all, never done anything to annoy me and I hope they can get out of the situation they are in, the reality is they wont and the people who put them in this mess walked away a long time ago from what I can see as an outsider.

I also backed Pompey to go down start of the season.

As for MK dons I dispise them and all they stand for, there manager, fans, chairman the lot and the fact my best mate supports them in typical friends way I enjoy when they lose

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I see Pompey have strengthened their squad today with Agyemang, Akinde and Racon comin in. Still don't get how they can afford that, looks like they're not planning to go down without a fight

Some may say that's weakening the squad.