Well done Connor Brown

The lad has a way of leaning into the wingers at a low angle so into their ribs which stops them from accelerating.

Don't know whether it's intentional but it's effective.

Thought he was solid today and did his job.

That's the real Connor Brown; after last week's horror show he could've been really nervous but he showed a lot of mental strength to put it behind him.

Thought he grew into the game, was a bit on the poor side early doors but ended on a high. Was noticeable that when Crofrty kicked in with his defending from the front and chasing back that Connor looked a little more composed and effective.

I actually think that playing against Baines will favour our style of play and create a lot of openings for us, just rather see him on the back foot defending though, his assist ratio must be the best in the world for a defender.

Was pretty impressed today, looks a bit suspect in the air but will be ok I think. Plenty of talking in that back 4 today, they looked up for it

Thats Tarky he's a gobby so and so, and thats what is needed. Also big up to Lee Barnard worked like a trojan and when MK no13 came on he gave it to him big style as he was trying to upset us.

Must have watched a completely different game to all ob this thread. I thought he was poor. Got slightly better as the 1st half grew: but was a little boy lost after Croft went off and we went 4-5-1.

I'm worried. I didnt think Wabara warranted the praise he got; but feck me - i'd have him back in a flash. Weakest link on the park today by a mile.

Must have watched a completely different game to all ob this thread. I thought he was poor. Got slightly better as the 1st half grew: but was a little boy lost after Croft went off and we went 4-5-1.

I'm worried. I didnt think Wabara warranted the praise he got; but feck me - i'd have him back in a flash. Weakest link on the park today by a mile.

Brown has ability, but is a bit lightweight, he looks like a confidence player who will get better with a run of good results, full credit to TP for standing by him.

Why is Winchester no longer considered a right-back?

Other than his debut I've never seen him have a good game at right back.

While there has been inconsistency in midfield there have been a handful of top performances where a box to box midfielder may have been born.

Still not totally convinced he'll make it. But he's in with a shout.

You definately watched a different game today. Brown played a simple game but was effective completely nullified his winger who produced nothing compare that to grounds who on number of occasions got run ragged by the right winger although he was a good player.

The croft change left him with two on one for a good 20mins at least as tp went to a diamond midfield and their left back and midfielder was pushing on but he still did his job.

He was asked not to bomb on today but in time with more games his forward play will come. After last week deserves the praise. Nervous start but solid game.

Well, as always; its a game og opinions. Its seems plenty tjought he did well today. I thought he was toss. Ho hum.

Im worried; as i dont think he's anywhere near good enough for us at RB, especially in a relegation scrap. But......i'll be chuffed to bits if he puts in a string a top performances from now until the end of the season. We need him to. Today he was crap IMO. He need better from him. A lot better.