new Latics cd available

Get that genuine RRE "atmosphere" with this new live recording featuring the Rocky Creche accompanied by a moronic grade one drum beat.

Sing along to such classics as:

You fat bastard...(to a woman)

Your support is :censored:ing :censored:...

:censored: steward, :censored: steward....

Deano Deano give us a wave

And the classic; get your tits out for the lads

Moving to the main stand next season

#:censored:wits

I'll admit, give us a wave songs were :censored: but the steward chants were there for a reason.

The drum was taken from them because the drummer wouldn't sit down and it was helping the singing too; no wonder nobody wants to come.

I'd rather us make an atmosphere than sit there in silence which it seems you're proposing. Enjoy a win rather than come out of the ground and criticise any tiny nuisance.

I'll admit, give us a wave songs were :censored: but the steward chants were there for a reason.

The drum was taken from them because the drummer wouldn't sit down and it was helping the singing too; no wonder nobody wants to come.

I'd rather us make an atmosphere than sit there in silence which it seems you're proposing. Enjoy a win rather than come out of the ground and criticise any tiny nuisance.

Totally agree.

I understand being a bit pissed of about some of the chants, singing Wimbledon for example......but for :censored: sake the atmosphere was tons better today and I think the drum contributed well, if you wanna watch football in a library then old Trafford is down the road

I understand being a bit pissed of about some of the chants, singing Wimbledon for example......but for :censored: sake the atmosphere was tons better today and I think the drum contributed well, if you wanna watch football in a library then old Trafford is down the road

Please read post 10 in this thread.