The news from the queues!

You're obviously not one who'll be shouting and balling if they don't get a ticket then, i sympathise with your situation.

My sentiments remain though, i should have however said 'the majority' and not all, maybe gob:censored:es was probably a bit OTT too!

How many England games have you been to?........and if you got a chance of world cup tickets would you want to go?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't panic just yet, we'd sold nigh on 5,000 by kick off on Saturday add to yesterday's early queues and we'll be there or thereabouts, I think the club will be stricter on Scousers in The home ends given past incidences of Everton 'fans' nicking tickets from the ticket office, mugging programme sellers as happened in 1990

Given most will sound like Simon O'Brien they'll be easy enough to point out

The glory hunters are our best chance of growing the fanbase.

It's not so much glory hunters,

There will always be glory hunters but if we can entice back a few of the fans that have fallen out

with Latics then great.

Even in this division we had regular gates of 5000 , so no reason we can't get back to that.

How many England games have you been to?........and if you got a chance of world cup tickets would you want to go?

3 and of course i would but no relevance whatsoever! This is a local club on the doorstep of most who were there against Liverpool, they can turn up when they choose to, or not as the case might be.

I wouldn't panic just yet, we'd sold nigh on 5,000 by kick off on Saturday add to yesterday's early queues and we'll be there or thereabouts, I think the club will be stricter on Scousers in The home ends given past incidences of Everton 'fans' nicking tickets from the ticket office, mugging programme sellers as happened in 1990

Given most will sound like Simon O'Brien they'll be easy enough to point out

How had we sold nearly 5,000 on Saturday? We were still on ST only at that point. We certainly don't have 5,000 season ticket holders.

How had we sold nearly 5,000 on Saturday? We were still on ST only at that point. We certainly don't have 5,000 season ticket holders.

Maybe we allowed ST holders more than one ticket without publicising the fact. Common sense ruling at last. No queues today so vast majority of genuine fans sorted already.

My gf has been to around 50% of the home fixtures this season and quite rightly wanted to go to the Everton match. We have 2 of her friends staying with us this weekend who we told they could either come or do something else, so of course they chose to come. They will not know much about OAFC or EFC but will still get involved with what should be a brilliant atmosphere. Unlike some of the actual regulars who would much prefer to sit down all game, moan at the slightest mistimed pass/tackle/shot and rarely stand and applaude the good stuff. Id rather have some people supporting us than half of the toss pots who go but dont actually bother supporting the players

As a side note: I dont think anybody attending an England match can be accused of gloryhunting...

If we're ever in this position again then it's a case of let the big club have the whole Rochdale Road, i'd rather be in a ground with real football fans than bleeding heart gob:censored:es who only turn up for the big games!!

If they can't be arsed supporting 'their' club for anything other than a big FA Cup game then they deserve nothing more than an armchair seat in front of the tv.

Rant over!!

I disagree.

I'd much rather have 4000 "part time" Oldham fans in the ground than opposition fans.

Everyone has their reasons for not being afflicted like us.

They shouldn't be allowed to speak about it though, in real life or on the Internet - I've suffered some right :censored:e since the run up to the Liverpool game and since

I disagree.

I'd much rather have 4000 "part time" Oldham fans in the ground than opposition fans.

Everyone has their reasons for not being afflicted like us.

They shouldn't be allowed to speak about it though, in real life or on the Internet - I've suffered some right :censored:e since the run up to the Liverpool game and since

No problem with that Harry, wasn't looking for anyone to agree just airing my views and opinions!

I'm also looking to gain an award for the highest downboating, love it when people do that but don't have the nounce to explain in words why my rant was so bad they had to resort to totting up the reds and not debating it!

Not sure about them being part timers, i could live with someone going a few times a season....they just appear once every blue moon when we have a big game! BIG difference!

No problem with that Harry, wasn't looking for anyone to agree just airing my views and opinions!

I'm also looking to gain an award for the highest downboating, love it when people do that but don't have the nounce to explain in words why my rant was so bad they had to resort to totting up the reds and not debating it!

Not sure about them being part timers, i could live with someone going a few times a season....they just appear once every blue moon when we have a big game! BIG difference!

I downboated you Traffordtic.

I am happy to explain why if that helps.

The day we start giving the whole of the RRE in to the away side and just accept that we would struggle to sell seats to a glamour cup tie is the day we need to lock the gates to BP for the last time.

We have got plenty of part timers or whatever you wish to call them who would love to attend but dont have the brass.

Simples.

I downboated you Traffordtic.

I am happy to explain why if that helps.

We have got plenty of part timers or whatever you wish to call them who would love to attend but dont have the brass.

Simples.

Exactly, don't support the club when the football's :censored: but can find the cash for a glamour tie! I know there are loads of people who genuinely can't afford to go but the majority can and choose not to do, i know lots like that, i see them at all the 'big' games!