Rumour about dowie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any new manager will not be allowed to bring in experienced loanees like we currently have next season, he will have to rely on our youth players. SC has already stated this when he put the future of the youth policy out for discussion. The youth system is staying, so would Dowie, or any experienced manager like Grayson or Brown agree to that, knowing that it may get us relegated?

Reckon this US trip has been planned for some time. It is obviosuly important, ie mor important than new manager.

SC did say it would take a a few weeks all along, so Dowie was never going to be installed immediately, and may have been told that it would be sorted later.

So I imagined that US ringing sound and conversation we had earlier today, then?

Fair play, Mike. Apologies. What I thought was reliable information was obviously wide of the mark. I see he does indeed appear still to be stateside and is looking on using someone else's account.

Hope you're enjoying OWTB, Simon.

Any fans considering taking a banner in the ground on Saturday, saying something on Ian Dowie?. I think its a good idea of a banner in front of the whole press and the club will see it, and the fans can chant for Dowie.

Maybe one with "We're clearly not going to pay you a lot so if you don't want the job, just say so"

Any fans considering taking a banner in the ground on Saturday, saying something on Ian Dowie?. I think its a good idea of a banner in front of the whole press and the club will see it, and the fans can chant for Dowie.

Just when you think you've heard it all on here...

Hope I've been wooshed

Edited by longtimeblue