Montano Fined

Theres a reason we have these players at this level, its the inconsistency. They wont look like world beaters every game but if you utilise them correctly they can be a constant threat as in the defenders wont be able to relax and in turn this can create space and oppurtunities for others. If you want to see better technical players week after week may i suggest la liga on sky sports . Im sure they would also perform better with a bit of support as opposed to ripping them to pieces verbally and constantly groaning . I know its frustrating but im happy if a player tries to do the right thing, even if they dont pull it off ( oooooooh matron ) everytime.

this :)

Wasent aware of the game in training ! From what I've seen of Montano he is not up to it Obita looked like a miles better option on the left on Saturday ! I think Montano thinks he is some sort of Prima-dona and clearly has a poor attitude !

How have you come to that opinion?

You don;t even know him. Neither do I.

I think if you actually even just read his tweets you not find any evidence to back up what you are saying.

Quite the opoosite.

Got to love it. Less than 24 hours after a magic result and someone's using it to push their view that one of our players is :censored:. Priorities, man.

Not saying Montano is :censored:, he could probaly be a decent player with the right coaching I just think Obita is far better ability wise, that's why Obitas a PL player and Montanos with us !

Not saying Montano is :censored:, he could probaly be a decent player with the right coaching I just think Obita is far better ability wise, that's why Obitas a PL player and Montanos with us !

Obita is on loan from Reading, he isn't playing for us on a break from captaining PSG