Montano Fined

You do know the players have their own fining system? ie: leave a training shirt behind costs you a tenner etc how do you know he ain't taking the piss out of him for something like that.

The muppets on here are getting worse, first the royle stand now this !!!!!!

Wasent aware of the game in training ! From what I've seen of Montano he is not up to it Obita looked like a miles better option on the left on Saturday ! I think Montano thinks he is some sort of Prima-dona and clearly has a poor attitude !

Wow, still trying to stick to the first post.

Yes Obita is better, yes Dowie is our next manager. Yes Baxter is amazing.

Philiskirk out.

Gese.

Wasent aware of the game in training ! From what I've seen of Montano he is not up to it Obita looked like a miles better option on the left on Saturday ! I think Montano thinks he is some sort of Prima-dona and clearly has a poor attitude !

You clearly haven't seen Montano's tweets then.

Every game he watches as a fan and then goes to twitter and acts like a fan, he responds to every supporter on twitter.

You clearly haven't seen Montano's tweets then.

Every game he watches as a fan and then goes to twitter and acts like a fan, he responds to every supporter on twitter.

Fair play to him for doing that but Id rather see him show his enthusiasm and love for the club on the pitch rather than off it and I'm still waiting for that to happen !

So you are aware of the ins and outs of the football club are you? On that basis Obita's a :censored: and :censored:ing useless as he got himself sent off against a :censored: team that hadn't won all season whilst on loan at Pompey….

Montano comes across every inch as a level-headed young man. It's taken him time to settle hundreds of miles from his family and friends and had been struggling for some time with his injury. When he's been fully fit he's been a threat and probably up until the injury kicked in was one of our better performers especially September to November. Why do I know this? well i was at Pompey, Crewe, Crawley, Sheff Utd, Kiddy, Etc, Etc…… as well as every home game - he was disappointing in a few matches but always looks to go forward. If handles properly he will a bug, big asset.

If he's booed out of club by fickleness, then who knows….

Edited by oafcprozac

Theres a reason we have these players at this level, its the inconsistency. They wont look like world beaters every game but if you utilise them correctly they can be a constant threat as in the defenders wont be able to relax and in turn this can create space and oppurtunities for others. If you want to see better technical players week after week may i suggest la liga on sky sports . Im sure they would also perform better with a bit of support as opposed to ripping them to pieces verbally and constantly groaning . I know its frustrating but im happy if a player tries to do the right thing, even if they dont pull it off ( oooooooh matron ) everytime.