Lee Barnard

It is delightful to have Iwelumo and Smith. Iwelumo is slow but contributes with experience and skill - he will do well against league 1 defences. I felt Smith should have started and hope he will at Goodison. But can anyone doubt that TP got it right yesterday and every player was as he said "outstanding" against the 6th best team in England. We can go there and make it played 6 drawn 3 won 3.

Edited by Hands on

Looks :censored: tonight. What's he done all game? A few passes and quite a few fouls. Waste of space!

Bugger! I meant to hit the 'downboat' for this post but inadvertently hit green - so just wanted to point out that I disagree with your opinion Josh - All 14 were magnificent yesterday - end of.

btw - anyone know how to reverse a red/green vote?

Barnard did well I thought, worked the channels and dropped deep well to help the team, he was never going to get many chances against Jagielka and Distin but still put in a shift.

I think bringing Smith off the bench rather than starting worked well last night but he's definitely earned a start on Tuesday. Iwelumo talked a lot to the team and organised things at the back during corners but was hopelessly out of his depth going forward (against a top Premier League defence). Don't write Iwelumo off yet though as I'm sure he'll have a big part to play for the rest of this season to keep us up.

Looks :censored: tonight. What's he done all game? A few passes and quite a few fouls. Waste of space!

Im hungover still but that will pass, you sir, will remain a end bell.