Lee Barnard

Yeah, Iwelumo is either not trying, or is in absolutely no form.

We all know he is slower than a sloth after xmas dinner, but he wasn't even physical today.

When Matt came on for him, we were a different team. That is really saying something - a player, who a lot of people on here said is not good enough for league football, showing you how it's done. Smith has to start ahead of him as soon as he is fit enough. Pure and simple.

I thought Barnard was good, harried their defenders all game and tracked back. It's not all about scoring, as long as someone scores!

Iwelumo wasn't awful, but he wasn't brilliant. Smith has earned a starting place. But yeah, generally, credit to the entire team. Everyone did well. Mvoto, despite getting outpositioned, redeemed himself with a couple of brilliant last ditch tackles in the second half. Furman did well when he came on for Wes, too.

Do you know, there is some :censored:e spouted on here.......Iwelumo did pretty good with his hold up play and deft headers, Barnard played his part and worked his bloody socks off.

To put it into context Fellaini would command a transfer fee in excess of the total value of our entire playing staff and the football club itself....I really don't know what some of you expect!!

Terrific display from everyone today, Tarky will be a top player, grounds played well, Baxter was class but a little too deep, however my MOM by a mile was Croft who worked his bollocks off and hardly gave the ball away all match.

Looks :censored: tonight. What's he done all game? A few passes and quite a few fouls. Waste of space!

After such a good night if that's all you can find to post about you really do need to take a good long look at yourself. Pathetic.

Pissed and definately timenfor bed now but - feck off!

Step away from the internet and re-watch the match son

Have to agree, and pretty pissed myself!

But Josh your judgement seems so off the mark it's unreal. The only player who's causes me concern is iwelumo, yet he has his good moments and is constantly talking which seems to help. I'm still unconvinced about him and would prefer smith but not to say he's no good.

Barnard however is class