Top man Dickov

Absolutely awesome display from PD, not many "sacked" managers would even go to watch their old team - let alone be celebrating as much as anyone in the ground when we equalised.

Shows he really cares about the players here. That is why the fans still chant his name I guess - top bloke.

Paul Dickov Has handled the whole situation extremley well since his departure and is a true gent. I was one of those wanting him out I am not going to lie but I would have loved for him to turn things around. Seeing him smile and cheer us on today really made me wish he was still involved somehow. I wish him all the best in whatever he does next.

I stayed for about 20 mins after the match and seeing the players reaction to him it is clear he is genuinely missed around the club.

When they warmed down the players all waved to the ITV studio that he was in to which he waved back. It was quite a nice gesture to a geniunely lovely bloke.

I do miss his presence at the club even though I don't miss the results that his tactics brought, would be a fantastic scout or executive at a club with his persuasive abilities.

Anyway, hope he succeeds in any sort of work he takes after us having treated us with such respect in his tenure and since.

Part of me wants to give him his job back after his emotional showing, but then I realise that pride, passion, emotion, determination and articulation were never the problem with him - it was not personal but based on his coaching ability and his lack of a clear plan in getting us out of massive holes. We made the right decision, but I thank him for his efforts, and I thank him for caring.

Find it amazing how most of you can say what u think of PD "top bloke ect" when most out u wanted him sacked afew weeks ago

There's a big difference between a good bloke and a poor manager.

I'd like to think most people could distinguish between somebodies ability and their character.

He put everything he could into the job, gave it every effort and was dignified throughout but it didn't work out. No grudges against him.

Find it amazing how most of you can say what u think of PD "top bloke ect" when most out u wanted him sacked afew weeks ago

If you can't see how people think he came accross as a great guy but clearly wasn't getting the needed results then there's something wrong with you.

I find it hilarious you can't identify that he he is a great bloke but didn't get the results so he wasn't what we needed for the club. He is a top bloke who cares about the club but I wanted him out.