Taking your shoes off and holding them up in the air?

Its an insult in islamic countries, the shoe is the lowest part of a person and to be shown it or struck by it is the ultimate put down, thats one of reasons shoes aren't allowed in mosques, it started off as a joke cos of our high muslim population but stuck for a good while. I think we should all do it at Goodison, bit like the poznan but we didn't copy it like city did, we started it :ph34r:

Its an insult in islamic countries, the shoe is the lowest part of a person and to be shown it or struck by it is the ultimate put down, thats one of reasons shoes aren't allowed in mosques, it started off as a joke cos of our high muslim population but stuck for a good while. I think we should all do it at Goodison, bit like the poznan but we didn't copy it like city did, we started it :ph34r:

That’s one of the funniest posts I have read in a very long time!

To think our young scroats understand the ethnic makeup or BME culture in Oldham enough to take their shoes off in some kind of humorous religious gesture at a game is ridiculous!

This was being done years ago with the England lads and is famous because of the welsh clubs Bangor and Cardiff.

Newcastle Leeds and even forest do it but thousands join in. Either that or it’s another conspiracy or gesture to Oldhams ethnic population!!! LMFAO!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

That’s one of the funniest posts I have read in a very long time!

To think our young scroats understand the ethnic makeup or BME culture in Oldham enough to take their shoes off in some kind of humorous religious gesture at a game is ridiculous!

This was being done years ago with the England lads and is famous because of the welsh clubs Bangor and Cardiff.

Newcastle Leeds and even forest do it but thousands join in. Either that or it’s another conspiracy or gesture to Oldhams ethnic population!!! LMFAO!

Sounded pretty convincing to me, lol, I nearly believed it when I wrote it. Think you're right about being the welsh that started it??

City n Leeds fans all did it together yesterday to "shoes off if you hate man u" lol