Got my ticket

Are the soccer buses the ones to/from Sandhills station? Don't know anyone who uses them so don't know how reliable they are or how busy they get. If you want to avoid the buses near Goodison (which will obviously be a bit packed) you're probably better off walking up to Everton Valley/Anfield and getting the 27, they're due about quarter past and quarter to the hour and take about 15 mins into town. Or you could go to the pub on County Road for a bit then get the bus from there. But that probably doesn't help if you're getting the train back and you're in a rush.

In no rush really. Not getting the train that night.

Is the train a good option or is it ridic busy.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got LV4 and i couldn't give a :censored:. It's going to be a great atmosphere and we are going to win. Didn't have great seats at Forest but still buzzing, enjoy

What he said. I'm in LV4 and I couldn't give a :censored:e. I'm gonna sink a couple of bevvies and then sing my arse off.

Edited by Break The Silence

LV2 but not fussed if I see the ball in the air just so long as I get to celebrate Baxter's winner. Was in front row upper last time snack behind a huge pillar but by endof first half cared not a jot.

They only lost once at home in league so will be even more impressive. Their fans desperate to create a singing section and not be outsung by the Tics. No chance!!

In no rush really. Not getting the train that night.

Is the train a good option or is it ridic busy.

I don't think it gets busy but again, I don't know anyone who uses the train to get there. If you're not in a rush to get the train back I'd say your best bet is going for a pint on Walton Road then getting the bus from there.

I don't think it gets busy but again, I don't know anyone who uses the train to get there. If you're not in a rush to get the train back I'd say your best bet is going for a pint on Walton Road then getting the bus from there.

Got that train didn't I.

About a ten minute walk from Goodison. Then 7 minutes on the train.

Decent got away pretty quickly too.