Got my ticket

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already asked something along these lines but, as I'm thick, I need a clearer explanation.

I'm skint ATM. However, me & a mate are planning on going to the Everton game, and we're not ST holders.

As I'm skint, I can't really afford the Pompey game this weekend but am I right in saying that non ST holders can apply for Everton tickets using the Pompey match ticket as a voucher (doing it this way, as my old man is going, will mean I have 2 Pompey vouchers as he isn't going to Everton).

So...

1. What are the chances of me and a mate being able to get 2 Everton tickets without attending the Pompey game and, should this be a possibility, what date will I be able to start queuing for them?

2. If option 1 isn't a likely possibility, and I raid HSBC for some funds to attend the Pompey game, and also use my old man's ticket as a voucher, when can I start queuing up for the Everton tickets?

Cheers m'dears.

I've posted a picture on FB earlier with 9 tickets - I had 9 season tickets with me. We arranged it, got all the tickets so we could sit together!

What is this madness? If you'd just taken one with you then you could have come on here bitching like a little girl that you can't sit with your mates!! You're doing it all wrong!

If you have 2 Pompey match tickets then you can get your Everton tickets immediately after the game on Saturday.

From Sunday 10 - 2 they go on open sale.

Surely they won't be on open sale until Monday.....there could potentionally be 1000+ queuing up on Sat night!

I think we had the whole lower tier last time with home fans sat in the upper tier above us. I'd imagine its largely the same arrangement this time so probably not much chance of being higher up.

I sat in the upper tier last time!

I think we had the whole lower tier last time with home fans sat in the upper tier above us. I'd imagine its largely the same arrangement this time so probably not much chance of being higher up.

I was in the upper tier last time, with latics fans