Got my ticket

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard Upper Bullens (where i sat last time) would be available later today (21st).....

Upper was a decent view for me last time out and thats where i want to be again. If its true that they're available and we selling the worst views to ST holders then its pretty poor. My view at LFC was dire despite being one of the first to buy.

If it's everton policy - then fair enough

If its true that they're available and we selling the worst views to ST holders then its pretty poor. My view at LFC was dire despite being one of the first to buy.

I queried this last time we played at Goodison in FA Cup. They simply start from the front of the lower tier and work their way back which apparantly is on instruction from Everton. Therfore season ticket holder get, what I consider anyway, the worst seats and those on general sale are gererally the better seats. Doesn't seem right but thats the way it works out.

Edited by Witty

Another semi gripe is the allocation of one per season ticket. I come to the games from outside Oldham on my own and just casually know the people around me. What I would have loved to do is take a mate with me to Everton rather than go on my tod. What it means is that to get two tickets together I have to take my chances when they go on open sale on Sunday and although I strongly suspect there will be a lot left their are no gaurantees.

If I want to gaurantee at least one seat, and go on my own, I have to drive over to Oldham twice.

Another semi gripe is the allocation of one per season ticket. I come to the games from outside Oldham on my own and just casually know the people around me. What I would have loved to do is take a mate with me to Everton rather than go on my tod. What it means is that to get two tickets together I have to take my chances when they go on open sale on Sunday and although I strongly suspect there will be a lot left their are no gaurantees.

If I want to gaurantee at least one seat, and go on my own, I have to drive over to Oldham twice.

All you need to do is not use your ST on Saturday, pay to get in and get a ticket. After the game, queue with your ticket and ST voucher and, hey presto, two Everton tickets.

If you don't have a ST, pay to go in and then ask to be allowed out again for whatever reason you think of. Then pay to go in again and you have two tickets ready for queueing after the game.

Or of course two tickets for Portsmouth could be bought from the ticket office on Saturday before the game, if you don't mind queueing at that stage.

Although more than one per ST makes sense in some respects, it would mean a fairweather fan with a mate with a ST would get a ticket ahead of a non ST holding regular.

Ticket office aren't answering the phone! Some of us have to go to work to earn money to afford season tickets. I'm pretty flexible at work but getting up to BP within business hours is a bit of an unnecessary trip when I can use a device that lets me talk to someone not in the same room as me and give them my payment details.

Although more than one per ST makes sense in some respects, it would mean a fairweather fan with a mate with a ST would get a ticket ahead of a non ST holding regular.

Yes I agree. I'm not in 'full on' complain mode as I understand it's an impossible situation for the club to make it fair. No matter which way they do it it'll be unfair on somebody.

There must be a lot of people, for whatever the reasonn, still get off their back side for most home games but don't have a season ticket - as you point out it's got to be fair on them as well. The only way I could think would help is by using some sort of membership scheme which is credited with loyality points for games attended. Sounds like technology and a hefty cost - electronic turnstiles - a lot of clubs have them now. To be honest though how many seasons do we have where this situation arises?

There must be a lot of people, for whatever the reasonn, still get off their back side for most home games but don't have a season ticket - as you point out it's got to be fair on them as well. The only way I could think would help is by using some sort of membership scheme which is credited with loyality points for games attended.

We had a scheme called TeamCard. When you bought your ST or home match tickets with it, you were credited with loyalty points. It ceased to operate at the end of January.

i heard Upper Bullens (where i sat last time) would be available later today (21st).....

Upper was a decent view for me last time out and thats where i want to be again. If its true that they're available and we selling the worst views to ST holders then its pretty poor. My view at LFC was dire despite being one of the first to buy.

We were one of the first to by our tickests last time, and had the worst seats. It is one of the factors that has made me decide not to go this time

Just got mine.

Upper tier, no problems whatsoever. I feel left out

Likewise , went to ticket office just now (have a day off for half term) , was asked if would like near the front lower (row 'b' ) or upper upper (Row r)

Opted for upper, as that's where we were last time

Good service

Edited by stevesidg