Got my ticket

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were one of the first to by our tickests last time, and had the worst seats. It is one of the factors that has made me decide not to go this time

Well i went for mine today and was only offered the back rows of the upper tier.

Said no thanks will come back.

She said they have been given strict instructions by Everton on the order to sell them.

S/T holders are getting the :censored:e seats so people getting theirs in the open sale from Monday will get the best seats.

What a pathetic system (not blaming Latics) but it appears that Everton are hoping that we don't sell them and they can have the middle tier back.

Edited by losesome

Those deciding not to go to goodison could miss out on a great night.We are on a roll and they are NOT going to relish facing us on Tuesday night, I'm getting a bit giddy already.But I'm not to sure that my 65 year old heart can stand bouncing up and down for two hours.

Ticket office aren't answering the phone! Some of us have to go to work to earn money to afford season tickets. I'm pretty flexible at work but getting up to BP within business hours is a bit of an unnecessary trip when I can use a device that lets me talk to someone not in the same room as me and give them my payment details.

Are they not answering at all? I've tried a couple of times over the last 2 days and just thought I was unlucky. Working during the week and hard to get there much before kick off because of my son's match. Had no problem over the phone for all the previous rounds.

Well i went for mine today and was only offered the back rows of the upper tier.

Said no thanks will come back.

She said they have been given strict instructions by Everton on the order to sell them.

S/T holders are getting the :censored:e seats so people getting theirs in the open sale from Monday will get the best seats.

What a pathetic system (not blaming Latics) but it appears that Everton are hoping that we don't sell them and they can have the middle tier back.

Back row of upper tier is good as that was where I was last time.

Back row of upper tier is good as that was where I was last time.

Last time i was at the back of the upper tier and you couldn't see the ball if it was more than 6 foot in the air ???

Or have i got the wrong part of the ground !!!!!

Edited by losesome

Are they not answering at all? I've tried a couple of times over the last 2 days and just thought I was unlucky. Working during the week and hard to get there much before kick off because of my son's match. Had no problem over the phone for all the previous rounds.

On Sunday yes, as they're on open sale, especially IF HE SHOUTS REALLY REALLY LOUDLY!!!!!

Ah I didn't know that. Sunday is definitely the day for open sale and I can buy two tickets can I? I just told my mate that he'd have to come with me as I'd only be able to get hold of one?

I've just rang the TO, they open at 10am on Sunday for open sale.

So far, we've sold 1800 of 4800. I'd be absolutely amazed if these didn't reach open sale.

Also, with regards to open sale, 1 person can buy 2 tickets.