Furman to Doncaster

Our so called captain is the one who told the club he wasn't staying, clearly TP knows this and I would think has left him out of the starting 11 for that reason for a couple of games. Latics can either keep a player on who is costing wages who doesn't really give a :censored: because he is sorted for next season or get rid as his mind clearly isn't focused on us! Good riddance if you ask me!

Very over rated player if you ask me. Much prefer Baxter and weso

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two games which stand out for this season for Furman, Pompey away where he was rubbish going forward and Forest away where he was very good going forward.

In both he was excellent at the defensive part of the game and one of the best players at timing tackles that I've seen here for a long time.

He's certainly disappointed me this year as I thought him and Wes would work well as a partnership, but he still has a big role to play in us surviving and I really can't understand why we think it's the right move to let him go now. At the end of the season I'd be OK with him going but now we need all the first team players that we can get. Baffling decision IMO.

Disappointed in him.

Thought it would be courtesy to stay until the end of the season, especially as captain and help lead us to safety. Bailing on us at this position won't help.

People can talk about good move for him and it's understandable but he'd be moving in the summer regardless.

Thanks for his work, could've been used better, could've played better as well but he stayed here longer than most. Although, it really emphasises what I dislike about the game at the moment.

Dont think that is true at all most accept Furman wanted the move and will accept the door was best place for him. One occasion when SC is reacting to a player who is letting us down by his lack of bottle for a fight.

I agree with that.Any way he would be slaughtered if he made another back pass that cost us a game