Good luck tonight boys

Can't go tonight , finances just wouldn't stretch, but I'll be there in spirit , and kicking every ball with tyldsley and that pillock Townsend !

Whatever happens tonight ,this season has been a rollercoaster and the team have given us 3 of our most glorious days in recent times , made the club some desperatly needed cash , bought back some fans , and done us fans proud on national tv .

No pressure on our boys tonight, plenty on everton , and with TP at the helm it could be another glorious night ( or we could get panned of course! )

Proud Of the club regardless. , oh when the bbbllluuuueeeessssss !!!!!!!!

Gutted that they moved the match from Wednesday to Tuesday but will be 'wired' in whilst sat on the front row of Lion King at the Palace Theatre!!

This has to win the prize for the most bizarre location to be following tonight's game from...

For me it's a 40" HD tuned in to ITV - beer in hand - hope in heart ...

In work til 12:45 - straight to the pub.... couldn't get tomorrow off - PROBLEMS!!

Will deal with that tomorrow

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WHEEEEEEEEEENN THEEE BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!

Worst thing is, now you've asked and people know why, you don't get in and there's no way of blagging it. I've been there.

Im following it from a Richard Hawley gig. Woke up with butterflies. Whatever happens, happens, but I have loved every minute of this cup run!

Don't let him catch you. Saw him at the Academy last year and he was bollocking people in the crowd for talking during songs.

I'll be watching from home in London (or pub if theres anyone I can persuade to come with me). This cup run has been crazy. As a relatively young latics fan I never knew any of the Royle Glory years, never witnessed the cup heartaches or much other success. The best things that have happened while I've been a fan are a few cup upsets and (very) few promotion pushes (losing in the playoff semi-finals each time). But this is different, this has been more than a few upsets - we have played well and deserve to be in the cup still.

Good luck lads - you've made me happy, even when we've had a :censored: season other than the cup!

Work in the City, live near Oval. Where will you be - would be good to watch it with others!

Will be in The Angel on at the top of Moorgate, just the City side of Old Street tube. Only a few old men (hell, I'm the youth policy) but still capable of getting excited (oo err missus).

I guess i'll be there at about 6.45

Will be in The Angel on at the top of Moorgate, just the City side of Old Street tube. Only a few old men (hell, I'm the youth policy) but still capable of getting excited (oo err missus).

I guess i'll be there at about 6.45

Great, gotta go home after work to change and have some food but should be there around 7. I'll be the one with the Oldham shirt on....