Proud Proud Proud!

All you tics who went! if I was a millionare I would buy every single individual of you a drink!! Being a student, young, and poor so couldn't go the game I was so proud to be a latics fan. We were superb regardless of the loss. You were loud and I was chanting all minuite long here in my uni room!! Very proud of you all and as a fellow of the young generation, I am happy being a latic! Onwards and upwards latics, the league and survival now priority!! Maybe next year latics!!! Please upload your pics and videos on this thread

Can only echo every single word of that. I couldn't be there either, but all the singing from the Latics fans brought a lump to my throat. Mrs B couldn't believe the racket they were making. "Noisy buggers, aren't they? No wonder you come home from a game with no voice."

Just back home. Brew then bed. Glad the atmosphere came across on the box. Bloke with his top off near us in LV section was feeling no pain. Wouldn't like his head in the morning.

Michael Oliver odious little pre pubescent :censored:, and that's just what my ten year old thought. Need everything to go your way in these games. We played against 12 tonight.

Edited by Magic Mikey

:censored:e ref, great fans, great atmosphere, even stewards n police had common sense approach as we were stood up for 90% of game. And we still went home louder n happier than the Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fans.

Dream over, great fun doin it!!! Hate result - Love Oldham. LOL

Yeah proud to be OAFC just got back, cant believe how :censored: their support was, only 1 song off them all night, well done everyone the world knows our name. Also proud of the team, if that one of Jose's had gone in i reckon we would have won, the next goal was the killer. I suppose they were the better side tonight, but that ref!!!

Is it a badge of honour amongst them to favour the big boys.

I couldn't go tonight unfortunately, but if the score was judged by the fans support it would have been Everton 0 Oldham 10. Fantastic support for the lads, I think you beat Bradford's support at Wembley easily, and there were 32000 of them.

I thought are fans were average. :censored: ref. BUT WE WAS IN THE DRAW FOR THE :censored:ING QUARTER FINAL. Little Oldham eh? Upwards and onwards, push in the right direction, got ourselves some money, lovely. We can use the attention to get the planning for the stand up, it's reminded the people of Oldham that their is a team in their town and (at times) a :censored:ing enjoyable one! Let's make a good manager and push for a top half finish, hopefully this run adds a few st holders on next season and a few hundred on to the next gates.

Oldham Athletic - JPT winners 2014.

My head is bursting now.

I was sat in the upper tier and that is the loudest I have ever heard us before.

Sang my bollocks off all the match.

Very proud of Latics right now.

We need to ensure we get behind the lads and take the pressure off in the league now!

My head is bursting now.

I was sat in the upper tier and that is the loudest I have ever heard us before.

Sang my bollocks off all the match.

Very proud of Latics right now.

We need to ensure we get behind the lads and take the pressure off in the league now!

No one near me seem to be enthusiastic about supporting the team and I can hear my own voice as we sang. Not the loudest near me by far. There was periods in the ground there wasn't much noise at all. The loudest has got to be Everton at home. Just my honest opinion.

Was you in the bottom tier?

Loud as :censored: up at the top, just watching it back on TV now and we sound really loud!

Sensational support. Those at the heart of it are the heart and soul of the club. We're not rich, we're not glamorous, but we're f?????g proud and we made noise that'll remind "premier" people - or at least those honest enough to remember - what it's all about.

Well done, and thank you to all who were there cos I couldn't be - but my passion couldn't have been better represented.

Thanks again - great from start to finish.

No one near me seem to be enthusiastic about supporting the team and I can hear my own voice as we sang. Not the loudest near me by far. There was periods in the ground there wasn't much noise at all. The loudest has got to be Everton at home. Just my honest opinion.

Eh?????

I was in bottom tier, row F, we were singing from start to finish, great atmosphere and extra stewards n police drafted just in case?

Where you at the pitchside bit, cos they were a bit subdued?

Well I didn't hear you, but if it was as good near you as it was near me then it'll have been a right racket. To be fair, we was made to sit all game near me.

I reckon Forest was better but the achievement of getting that far is good enough for me!!

Edited by SholverBlue