With the latics more popular and the excitement of the cup run...

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to come to more Latics Home games?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wait until the New Season
    • I already go week in week out

Its simple as the more than come back the more money the club will have, in theory that means we have more to spend and will be able to produce better players on the pitch and facilites off it, which will give us a better chance of playing the likes of Liverpool & Everton and having the nights like we have had in the cup and preforming better in the league

You want to team to genuinely improve and you can afford it then get to games

I'm likely to renew acquaintances with a season ticket for next season. Not necessarily because I expect next season to be as good as this, but because I've started to really get withdrawal symptoms after only attending the odd match for the last four years.

Incidentally I didn't leave because I had a hissy fit at the club or anything, it was purely financial.

First season without a season ticket in 8 years this year, partly due to the fact that we were :censored:e, mainly because of work and missing too many games.

Only attended 3 league games this season (all post Christmas) and will probably do a couple more.

DEFINITELY getting a season ticket for next season though!

Past couple of seasons, I've attended every home game. I'm pretty skint this season so I can only make a game every now and then. I'm not going to change what I do just because of the cup run. I'm an Oldham fan and I will support my team in every way possible regardless of the situation.

Some will.come back on saturday.

Couple of weeks down the line when the cup runs forgotten on a miserable tuesday night v hartlepool, they'll be back yo following man u on the telly.

Thanks for your money in the big games nonetheless, the hardcore 4000 will continue to support the club without you

Agree with Chris and some of the above. For context, have supported for 25 years, season ticket holder for some of them, sold Strike it Lucky for a few years. Not been regularly for a few years due to money going elsewhere (namely the kids!) but the strangest thing happened. The day after the Forest game, someone told me we'd beaten them in the cup. I honestly didn't know we were playing them, that showed me something was wrong.

Latics have always been in my blood, since standing on the Rochdale Road terrace as a lad in the very early 90s, buying luke warm pies from that trolley thing they used to push around, and spending my days learning everything i could about the players, the club, Big Joe.....Not knowing a) that we were in the 3rd round and B) that we'd beaten Championship opposition shamed me. Since then, money or not, I've watched every video I can find, Read every thread on here, and realised that supporting Latics is NOT just about attending the games as so many obsess about on here. It's like falling out of love with someone, you still care for their well being but don't see them anymore?

Anyway, after hurling myself around the front room like a man possessed during the Liverpool and home Everton game, I jumped back on the horse. I spent last night in the company of 4000 like mind souls and loved every minute of it despite the result, shouting and singing myself hoarse, feeling emotions that are unique only to football, and reconnecting with my very first passion in life- OAAFC. This cup run has re-ignited something in me that until I realised it had gone, I didn't realise how much I missed it, namely the kindred spirit, the never say die attitude, the immense pride (even in defeat) that comes with being a true football supporter.

To that end, considering I quit smoking at Christmas, I will put the money I am saving towards my season ticket for next season. Christ, I may even get one for the kids (please keep the tenner ticket!) and see if I can continue the chain!

Thank you to the boys, to TP & Gezza, to SC, for making this lapsed supporter realise that you are never too detached to get re- attached. I can only hope that more people feel the same, and can share in this incredible journey of highs and lows that is supporting this wonderful club of ours.

Season ticket and usually about a third to half away games. Recent change in circumstances means severe financial restraints and lost my car. But so far used up a few savings and had beans on toast to be able to afford getting from Leeds to BP.

Will struggle a bit on Tuesday nights although can dope in a lift from my 78yr old mum in Huddersfield who has been to her first games earlier this year and Is keen to see more!

Not sure if I can afford a ST next year though but I may take to having a weekly bet and see what happens!! I need my Latics fix. Forgetting about everything else for two hours is pure therapy - win or lose!!

Season ticket and usually about a third to half away games. Recent change in circumstances means severe financial restraints and lost my car. But so far used up a few savings and had beans on toast to be able to afford getting from Leeds to BP.

Will struggle a bit on Tuesday nights although can dope in a lift from my 78yr old mum in Huddersfield who has been to her first games earlier this year and Is keen to see more!

Not sure if I can afford a ST next year though but I may take to having a weekly bet and see what happens!! I need my Latics fix. Forgetting about everything else for two hours is pure therapy - win or lose!!