Jonathan Grounds

What a player we have here, could easily play in the league above!

Seems a bit of an unsung hero this season and one of the highs of it too. Free transfer and credit to Dickov for signing him.

Really steady defensively and great when people run at him, good at reading the play, rarely hoofs the ball and doesn't have a bad delivery on him either. Bit unlucky with the people playing in front of him!

Best contracted left back I can remember for some years.

Think he's here next season so should (try) to build a team around Bouzy, Mvoto, Grounds and Wes.... Think Baxter and a lot of others will be off!

One of, if not my favourite player we have - but I thought he was poor yesterday.

He's been one of the positives this season for me, but as you say he was off the pace yesterday.......a collective off day,resulting in an unacceptable showing.

Interestingly, if you go by LJ twitter benchmark, of lots of celebrating and football stuff, JG chiling is a goner!!

I can't see LJ having an issue with Grounds on twitter, Grounds always seems a down to earth family man going off his tweets, I think LJ will have more of an issue with the likes of Simpson, Weso, Smith, Bouzanis etc.... who always come out with the same old stuff about today being a massive game #3pointstoday #massivegame #letsgo etc... and then they go and deliver the same old dross on the pitch.

I can't see LJ having an issue with Grounds on twitter, Grounds always seems a down to earth family man going off his tweets, I think LJ will have more of an issue with the likes of Simpson, Weso, Smith, Bouzanis etc.... who always come out with the same old stuff about today being a massive game #3pointstoday #massivegame #letsgo etc... and then they go and deliver the same old dross on the pitch.

You are wrong with Bouzy. He always gives his all.

Robbie Simpson@RobbieSimmo

Massive game tonight! #sixpointer #oafc #newgaffer #ktf #inourhands http://instagr.am/p/XCNzRLS4uh/

simpson at it again