Will the players turn up on Tuesday?

Perhaps our pampered superstars could let us know on social media pre game whether or not they will be turning up or not Tuesday night , so we can do the same.

Doubt any new fans who spent time & money being taken for mugs by this lot yesterday will rush home from work for more of the same.

I will be getting off a train at Kings Cross shortly after 7pm on Tuesday.

A short tube journey to Bank, a switch over to DLR and down to Cutty Sark.

Check in to hotel. Order steak on expenses. Swift half in the bar if the meagre corporate allowance stretches that far. Might check on the result after that.

Pity the eldest who is borrowing my season ticket.

Perhaps our pampered superstars could let us know on social media pre game whether or not they will be turning up or not Tuesday night , so we can do the same.

Doubt any new fans who spent time & money being taken for mugs by this lot yesterday will rush home from work for more of the same.

I am a season ticket holder, and for the 1st time in 10 years, seriously considering if it is worth rushing home from work, no tea, and sitting in the freezing cold, watching the same :censored:e

If what the players put on twitter, facebook etc etc pisses people off so much then maybe you should follow someone else.

I know we live in an age of social media but to actually follow a league 1 footballer on twitter by choice and then complain about what that player tweets is :censored:in pathetic!

Just want to say you guys that brave the weather, and all that is depressing about latics deserve so much credit.

I live 100 miles from oldham and have always wished I lived nearer so I could go to a lot more games than I do but at the mo I would thinking about whether it is worth it.

But then again Tuesday is the start of 10 cup finals we have coming up for the wrong reasons and we need to support them

It guts me to see our club in this way and personally I don't think Joe could even get us out of this mess.

I will be getting off a train at Kings Cross shortly after 7pm on Tuesday.

A short tube journey to Bank, a switch over to DLR and down to Cutty Sark.

Check in to hotel. Order steak on expenses. Swift half in the bar if the meagre corporate allowance stretches that far. Might check on the result after that.

Pity the eldest who is borrowing my season ticket.

Similar to me

Working near BT tower in London during Tuesday, then to Stratford hotel in the evening

Will have steak and a pint, then be keen to see how we're getting on

Wish I could be there, because one day the players may turn up and put in a performance they are capable of but rarely deliver

Hope it's time on Tuesday for this

If what the players put on twitter, facebook etc etc pisses people off so much then maybe you should follow someone else.

I know we live in an age of social media but to actually follow a league 1 footballer on twitter by choice and then complain about what that player tweets is :censored:in pathetic!

I think it's the fact that they talk a good game on social media but then put in the same old spineless performances on the pitch that pisses people off, and to be honest I can see their point.

why should they bother about what type of performance they put in because the majority of them wont be here next season

For the life of me I cannot imagine the players taking any notice of Lee Johnson on Tuesday.

Why should they, most probably never heard of them either.

And many will be out of contract, and seeking pastures new at the end of the season.

And if he is a knob, then more will follow.

In fact, I can imagine TP taking charge whilst he watches in the stands.

Just want to say you guys that brave the weather, and all that is depressing about latics deserve so much credit.

I live 100 miles from oldham and have always wished I lived nearer so I could go to a lot more games than I do but at the mo I would thinking about whether it is worth it.

But then again Tuesday is the start of 10 cup finals we have coming up for the wrong reasons and we need to support them

Owners, chairmen, directors, managers, backroom staff, chief executives, staff and players come and go, but supporting the Club is a role for life.