LJ on GMR

He's hoping to take qualities from Fergie, Mourinho and Pep Guardiola.

He's consulting the fans on Twatter about the pre-season trip rather than spring something on them when it's too late for them to arrange anything to join in.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

JAhauasgdhhshshshahshehshwhwhwhgsteretwhshhshhyysywyeyeeyyeyeyyeyeyteyeyeydhxhammeyewuhhxfrrcvc cccfghfbggcnajakkakwkqkwwkwkwkqkqkqkqkqkqkwiskskskwjwjwjejwjwjwwjsjjjejjwjejwjwjwjjejejejcjdjsjdeieiejjejejsjxjsjsjsllsoooskiakoaaiiiaiwiwikaajsjznzusushsnxjsjzjsbhsjsjhahsjshzzjsjjssjsjzjsjjzjjzjJzjajjjw

JAhauasgdhhshshshahshehshwhwhwhgsteretwhshhshhyysywyeyeeyyeyeyyeyeyteyeyeydhxhammeyewuhhxfrrcvc cccfghfbggcnajakkakwkqkwwkwkwkqkqkqkqkqkqkwiskskskwjwjwjejwjwjwwjsjjjejjwjejwjwjwjjejejejcjdjsjdeieiejjejejsjxjsjsjsllsoooskiakoaaiiiaiwiwikaajsjznzusushsnxjsjzjsbhsjsjhahsjshzzjsjjssjsjzjsjjzjjzjJzjajjjw

There has been some :censored:e posted on this forum, but that tops the lot, unless we are at war again.

Sorry, i just don't agree.

Google is struggling with a translation.

Quite a good Estonian player, printing costs for his shirt could be prohibitive.

They cracked the Enigma code, this is a greater challenge.

Don't come on this board again if these are your opinions you racist bastard.

It's Jarko Sweetleftfootovic's real name in his native language. It's the 'JA' at the very beginning that gives it away. Never knew he had that many middle names, though.

Can't imagine Roy on Player coping with that name too well either!

He just needs a snappy nickname, how about JAuahasgdhhy.

I'm having a few problems working his name into any song lyrics.

He's here he's there he's every :censored:ing where Jauahasgddhy, Jauahasgddhy

He just needs a snappy nickname, how about JAuahasgdhhy.

I'm having a few problems working his name into any song lyrics.

Sorted!

JAuashasgdhhy, sick and tired, you've been hanging on me

You make me sad with your eyes

You're telling me lies

Don't go, don't go

JAuashasgdhhy, don't be cold, don't be angry to me

You make me sad come and see

Oh JAuashasgdhhy

Don't go, don't go

Life, gets me higher (higher)

I can show, I can blow

I can wake up the world, little world

Gotta know you, gotta show you

Sun, like a fire (fire)

Carry on, don't be gone

Bring me out of my home, sweet home

Gotta know me, gotta show me

You've been facing the world

You've been chasing the world

To the tune:

Sorted!

JAuashasgdhhy, sick and tired, you've been hanging on me

You make me sad with your eyes

You're telling me lies

Don't go, don't go

JAuashasgdhhy, don't be cold, don't be angry to me

You make me sad come and see

Oh JAuashasgdhhy

Don't go, don't go

Life, gets me higher (higher)

I can show, I can blow

I can wake up the world, little world

Gotta know you, gotta show you

Sun, like a fire (fire)

Carry on, don't be gone

Bring me out of my home, sweet home

Gotta know me, gotta show me

You've been facing the world

You've been chasing the world

To the tune:

I got half way through singing that to Yazoo's 'Don't Go' until I saw the link.

More football chants should use Yazoo.