Bury Football Club

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that with the noise in the background being one of those charity adverts on telly with deep piano music. It was very apt.

I've been pretty shocked by their home gates this season. They've been below 1500 for a few games, their only saving grace for the short-term is 1000+ Latics fans going there on Saturday. We have to beat them.

Edit: If they go out of business before the end of the season does that mean 1 more club get relegated?

Edited by NewBlue

Jeez!!! There website still looks better than ours tho

Wonder what they are planning

"We are looking for a number of people, local businessmen or women to join a consortium and invest £100,000 each, with a guaranteed payback."

Guaranted payback when??? how?? bad news for em...

Bit of a kick in the nuts for L2 promo then.

A team from L2 would still come up to fill their place, and presumably an extra promotion place in BSP?

Edit - or thinking about it, the same number would go up but one less would go down :P

Edited by JoeLatics

Can we pinch schumacer ready for next season if he is still the player he was please

Feel for them but not enough not to pinch an undeserved 94min winner Saturday

Schumacher wouldn't come back to Oldham.

Plus he's :censored:.

I don't think that a print out of a webpage would be much use if there were no assets. If bury still own the gigg land site then I'd bet the investments will be secured against that.