Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Reid

Wes

Montano

M Smith

Barnard

It might sound strange but I'd be tempted to play Croft alongside Wes and either play Reid or Millar on the right. Croft would keep possession and play smart passes altho it might be doubtful as to how well he could get about. Either way if we are going to play Matt Smith (which I think we should) then we should play wingers on either flank who will look to cross as soon as possible and play Barnard off him looking for flick on's.

because he gives 100 percent. complete myth that he doesn't. is good in the air, aggressive and on his day is a good player at this level. he also played well at Preston

Sorry but im not having that hes lazy as hell at times. He did OK a preston no more and his aggression is usually wasted by giving away silly fouls. On his day he is decent at this level but that has been far to infrquently this season

he misplaced a pass against Carlisle and they scored from a worldly. he can be seen on the highlights trying to get back. I actually think he is limited as a footballer but imo his work ethic is very good.

silly fouls? he is very combative in the air and this can lead to him giving a foul away. nothing silly about that.

He has been woeful all season , I don't see this effort , his goals and assists ratio is pathetic , talks big every :censored:in week but produces nothing . Not alone by any means but no one has infuriated me more since that bald ,work shy, scared of his own shadow Whitaker .

he misplaced a pass against Carlisle and they scored from a worldly. he can be seen on the highlights trying to get back. I actually think he is limited as a footballer but imo his work ethic is very good.

silly fouls? he is very combative in the air and this can lead to him giving a foul away. nothing silly about that.

im not having a go here but did you not see him get booked just before half time at carlisle?? he blatently jumped into the guy and gave away a stupid feek kick that he rightly got booked for it was at least the 3rd time in that match alone he had done it and it happens week in week out. Im not even sure his best position is behind a stiker he doesnt have the pace to pick up loose balls and his passing is poor. I actually dont blame him for the misplaced pass - Brown just wouldnt move for him so he waited and waited for the run half an hour later Brown moved and by then it had been telepgraphed for all to see.

At preston where he did OK there was a moment in the 2nd half where he let Barnard run to close down from 20 odd yards away where he could have moved 5

anyway lets hope for 3 points and a Simpson hat trick

Edited by bluehobbit