Perhaps he was thrown in too early in the past, along with a few other players who haven't made the grade? LJ himself said he developed late, if he had come through our youth system he would have been binned or at least "not a player as long as ...." before his career even started.

the last few gmes miller looks a handfull and whilst not scoring played the pass for the pen against carlisle and laid it on a plate for smith against bury.

seems to have more pace aswell than the other forwards.

I would defo like to see him have more game time tues night.

perhaps coming on at HT.

I for one am not the best with grammar and punctuation but can we please have the decency to get the kids name right? Its Millar!

I for one am not the best with grammar and punctuation but can we please have the decency to get the kids name right? Its Millar!

I have a little bit of sympathy.

It took me the best part of 12 months to spell Alessandra correctly. By the time I'd mastered it Dickov fired him off.

I have a little bit of sympathy.

It took me the best part of 12 months to spell Alessandra correctly. By the time I'd mastered it Dickov fired him off.

Its different, Millar is hardly a complex spelling is it?

Now people getting Winhjard Winjyard Wijnhard wrong was forgivable :wink:

Don't mention the orange kit!

I was resisting, but you made me:

Kirk Millar is magic

He wears a bowler hat

And when he saw the Oldham

He said, "I fancy that."

He could have gone to Bolton,

Where they use dynamite

But he came down to Oldham where he sings, "The Sash," all night!

For avoidance of doubt, I do not wish to support the sectarian persecution of a young player, at least not until he has a bad half in a couple of seasons and we'll all be at it then

Did anyone see him chip the young keeper in the warm up before the game

Yes, saw that, it was very impressive even though he was only larking about. His delivery suggests he could probably do it in a game....as long as he's got the bottle!

Yes, saw that, it was very impressive even though he was only larking about. His delivery suggests he could probably do it in a game....as long as he's got the bottle!

To be fair though most of the strikers look great warming up, then when it comes to the game the barn door alludes them.

Kirk Millar woaaaaah...

Kirk Millar woaaaaah...

He's mates with the IRA...

He'll attack you any day...

Too far?

Hmm..

EDIT: Consiering he's from NI - it doesn't fit as well as I thought, Buggar!

That edit alone is good enough reasoning as to why it shouldn't be sung!! Don't think Kirk would like to hear chants saying that he's mates with the *** either

http://www.oldhamath...CgUesKfcbyDU.99

johnson wants to deploy him as a striker

Hmm? He's certainly seen something in him that's for sure - he was waxing lyrical about him at the fans meeting - seems to rate him highly. I'm not convinced on a switch to a striker, but - as a winger he's shown promise; it's only now he's getting a run of games that he's starting to deliver on it though. Fair play to lad, an example of a change of management can bring on players - I guess see David Mellor for that also.

Hmm? He's certainly seen something in him that's for sure - he was waxing lyrical about him at the fans meeting - seems to rate him highly. I'm not convinced on a switch to a striker, but - as a winger he's shown promise; it's only now he's getting a run of games that he's starting to deliver on it though. Fair play to lad, an example of a change of management can bring on players - I guess see David Mellor for that also.

Pace up front. A scarce resource.

Some goals up front .....