the last few gmes miller looks a handfull and whilst not scoring played the pass for the pen against carlisle and laid it on a plate for smith against bury.

seems to have more pace aswell than the other forwards.

I would defo like to see him have more game time tues night.

perhaps coming on at HT.

I've said for years he's woeful never been convinced and then he came on against Tranmere and did ok and has everytime I've seen him since. Maybe the new forward position suits him. I remember Smally did this tho looked crap then improved for awhile against county and Northampton but couldn't maintain that level if kirk can he could be useful

I have changed my opinion on kids many times in the past, (Alessandra was a prime example) the next one to consider is Belezika, I rate him now, but in 12 months time who knows.

Edited by BP1960

I have never rated Millar but thought he was excellent against Carlisle when he came on and by all accounts he has played well since which is great. It gives me no pleasure not rating players so always happy to be proven wrong as it can only be good for the club :)

Maybe I should slag off players more often in the hope they will make me look foolish.

The lad has done well in his short cameo's of late but my opinion is not up to standard. I don't think I'll be proved wrong. LJ seems to see something in him to work on, kirk just maybe lucky aka Boshall with a new boss coming in. The old boss would have shown him the door. The big difference is Stitch gave Bosh 4 years!!

Kirk Millar woaaaaah...

Kirk Millar woaaaaah...

He's mates with the IRA...

He'll attack you any day...

Too far?

Hmm..

EDIT: Consiering he's from NI - it doesn't fit as well as I thought, Buggar!

Where would he need to be from to make it fit better?!

I have changed my opinion on kids many times in the past, (Alessandra was a prime example) the next one to consider is Belezika, I rate him now, but in 12 months time who knows.

This is why I think we should give players like Winchester and Mellor the benefit of the doubt. A year in a youngster's development is a long time and while they may not consistently show their talent yet if they show potential then we should give them the chance.

I must admit I'm surprised by Millar's recent impact but it goes to show that if you give the young player an extra year to prove themselves then they could easily do it. With their wages being less than a normal L1 player then it is a gamble worth taking imo.