A point out if next 3 and its official, that was :censored:ing massive tonight! Effort and commitment all over the park - that's all I ever ask! Thought young Belezika was excellent & Mellor - well I've been saying it all season.

To those that haven't rated Smith, well that's double figures when he's spent 90% of the season on the bench. Not bad going....

Only a freak set of results will put us down ,

How can Scunny get 6 points from their 2 games when they can't beat Bury after having a goal start.

We have already put the bottom 3 down so Saturday will see the fourth added to the list .

They will all hate us by 5pm Saturday :icon_peace:

Is Glenn Belezika the saviour of Oldham Athletic, or is it Matt Smith? Maybe Lee Johnson? Or perhaps Kirk Millar? Simon Corney or Tony Philiskirk, anyone? A slim Lee Croft or an gaffe-free Jean-Yves? Or are we surviving by the skin of our teeth in a crap league? I'm confused.

Is the future bright or are we :censored:e?

Amazing what a few results can do. I said it at Bury at half time. Crap, crap game between two awful teams, but if we could nick it we'd walk away feeling good about our chances. Look at us now.

At the end of the day, results are what we live for at this stage of any season, and despite some major concerns at his appointment, Johnson has led us to 11 points from 7 games and pretty much got us over the line (along with the help of some top performances from a few of our key men).

Part of me wanted something riding on the last game at Orient just to give it an edge, but hopefully now it'll be a stress-free day in sun, on the lash, showing the big smoke what this Northern :censored:hole has to offer, to end another turbulent 9 months in the life of a Latic.