Orient

Zorrro

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going as father ted, with "DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING" sign.

Dougal, Jack, Bishop Brennan and Mrs Doyle will also be with.

I didn't realise this was on the OASIS board...

So you wont need to mix with us til the ground!

Edited by pukka

Before is fine. I just don't want no shenanigans when trying to enter some of London's finest night spots.

If we meet that lot at Euston at least one of them will lose themselves on the way onto the tube and get a taxi to the ground...

I vote for The Euston Tap at midday into Leyton for 1.30-2.

I am thinking of coming as a handsome, sober, well presented young man possessed of charm, sophistication, good graces and excellent manners, yet a master of seduction and the arts of loving a woman. Given the universal praise I received for completing the 80s theme by putting a white glove on one hand, I am confident I can carry it off.

What public establishment is on the agenda when you get to Leyton? I don the boots for a mediocre Sunday team for the King Harold which is near the station and a 10 minute walk from the ground so said we'd go in there for a couple, but where else does everyone have in mind when you get there, or just planning on going straight into the ground?