Orient

Zorrro

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What like last time at Orient when you had your 'disagreement' with the steward?

I've forgotten this store (ahem). I think you need to retell it for all to read...

Tap has cheap pints to pricey pints. When they're £8 its usually because they're wine strength if not stronger. I am happy to go straight to Coach and Horses but tradition dictates we need a pint near Euston first.

Pie and pea supper works for me. Meat and tata with brown sauce for me :-)

I come via Euston anyway pretty much, being West Side like I am, so I'm happy to go there.

Scolly - Meat and Tat for me lover! And I don't eat carbs without more carbs so I want a muffin or if the southern fairies can't provide that an Orange Warburtons (bought on the day - gotta be super fresh!) instead my good man... I'll chip in 30p for it...!

Alex/Ry - we set on that plan before we do it? Raggy's getting in and heading straight out again at about 10 I think! He's proper keen that lad!

Scolly - Meat and Tat for me lover! And I don't eat carbs without more carbs so I want a muffin or if the southern fairies can't provide that an Orange Warburtons (bought on the day - gotta be super fresh!) instead my good man... I'll chip in 30p for it...!

We always have 'tangerine' Warbies in our house ... actually that's a lie I've been on their seeded Batch lately!!

I so hope Asda actually have some pies in stock when I go tonight

Alex/Ry - we set on that plan before we do it? Raggy's getting in and heading straight out again at about 10 I think! He's proper keen that lad!

I'm a traditionalist. The thought of not going for a pint at Euston first fills me with complete and utter dread.

Speechless!

Well that was earlier than we thought, at least I thought you'd make it until the end of the game.

Anyhow I have instant chip shop curry instead (or Hollands puddings now) .... just have to source something for the veggie although he can make do with just mussy peas

Edited by Markoasis

Well that was earlier than we thought, at least I thought you'd make it until the end of the game.

:lol:

Anyhow I have instant chip shop curry instead (or Hollands puddings now) .... just have to source something for the veggie although he can make do with just mussy peas

Puddin' on a muffin with curry sauce. Food of the Gods.

So is the critical mass at Euston at 1 or the Coach and Horses? Or is this one of those People's Front of Judea type of things?

There's defo some splitting going on, but everyone knows Zorrro and his ilk are politically flakey. I'm going the Coach and Horses. Euston's too far away for me to go to watch a bunch of giggling girls having their first sip of ale.

On the grounds I know what you look like and don't really fancy wandering round a pub asking people if they're "Zorrro" "off the internet" (I like my face unkicked-in) I may aim for the C&H as well. Probably nearer 1/1.30 though.

I've had plastic and other surgery since you last saw me. Ask at the bar for Marjorie.

On the grounds I know what you look like and don't really fancy wandering round a pub asking people if they're "Zorrro" "off the internet" (I like my face unkicked-in) I may aim for the C&H as well. Probably nearer 1/1.30 though.

We'll be Eustoning for an hour then heading to Leyton with an ETA of 1.30ish. C'mon. You know you want to.

I've had plastic and other surgery since you last saw me. Ask at the bar for Marjorie.

At least they didn't have to do owt with your tits.