Bug Jean .....

Hope there's a desire from the management and the boardroom to keep JYM, in fact out of those senior players out of contract he's probably the only one i'd break my neck to get to re-sign…..

Maybe Croft at a very big push…..

Edited by oafcprozac

Whoever we keep, I want to see minimum 2 year contracts. That way the said players are committed to the cause, to the club, the team and it's fans.

Yes I'd keep Big Jean, the lad as improved, yet still capable of his Bambi moments and many a time he doesn't know where his header will go, but he gets his head on it. I'd like also to keep Croft, or the Croft we've seen the last couple of months with all pre season learning the lad to shoot! Of course Baxter is here and he really is the only creative player in our ranks and can chip in with goals. Smith, yes I'd keep cause he is the one who can score you a goal in the air. Not really a starter, however he could do and if it's not working for him or the team then sub off. Maybe keep Bozzy I think Cisak is a gonna.

It would seem to me Millar and Mellor have done enough for LJ to get new deals.

Hope there's a desire from the management and the boardroom to keep JYM, in fact out of those senior players out of contract he's probably the only one i'd break my neck to get to re-sign…..

Maybe Croft at a very big push…..

If JYM wants to stay then fantastic, he'd be a great player for us to have. But out of him and Croft I think he'd be the easier player to replace.

Croft would be the first player I'd want us to re-sign.

Whoever we keep, I want to see minimum 2 year contracts. That way the said players are committed to the cause, to the club, the team and it's fans.

Yes I'd keep Big Jean, the lad as improved, yet still capable of his Bambi moments and many a time he doesn't know where his header will go, but he gets his head on it. I'd like also to keep Croft, or the Croft we've seen the last couple of months with all pre season learning the lad to shoot! Of course Baxter is here and he really is the only creative player in our ranks and can chip in with goals. Smith, yes I'd keep cause he is the one who can score you a goal in the air. Not really a starter, however he could do and if it's not working for him or the team then sub off. Maybe keep Bozzy I think Cisak is a gonna.

It would seem to me Millar and Mellor have done enough for LJ to get new deals.

Agree Lags, if LJ has a plan, the board need to support him and allow him to sign a squad that is part of the project. No more 6 month deals, i'm not opposed to one year deals but we need to be giving out 2 year deals to players that we believe can move us forward.

Loanees season long only rather than 'Slew' type deals (with recall in case of injury) - I want to see Mellor get a two year deal, Winchester 1 year and Kirk another year. Get Boozy on a one year deal.

Go with a squad of 22 + the new professionals and the 2nd year scholars.

Two Keepers Boozy & A N Other (Jacob is good enough but will he be here? and Simpson has impressed me too)

RB Brown + An Other

CB Tarky, Glenn AN Other x 2

LB Grounds + AN Other

RM Croft, Millar

CM Mellor, Winchester + 2

LW Monty, Sutherland

Strikers x 3 1 Lump, one grafter, one :censored: off a shovel

Luxury Baxter

22 Players + the New Pros. Hard work starts now.

Edited by oafcprozac