So now that we're officially safe

Same, although Ill put all my money on Preston winning the league next year

If Ridsdale has their finances in order (which is never a guarantee) then I'd be tempted to do the same. How many other clubs have a manager who's won promotion from this league 3 times in the last 7 seasons.

Luckily this league is quite random. Look at Orient, kept the same manager for the last 3 and a bit seasons and their league positions have been 17th, 7th, 20th and currently 7th. Add to that Yeovil, Tranmere and Walsall this season and it shows that anything could happen.

Wouldn't mind visiting the Molineux considering the size.

Blackburn & Wolves.

Molineux was fun for the cup game a few years back. Had a good faggot (stop it) before the game.

Visiting Molineux and Ewood for third tier league games would just be so strange.

On another note Rotherham and Burton to come up also please

when I went to Burton this season the first pub I went in at midday had a 20 stone stripper dancing with a short guy dressed up as an umpa lumpa it was a crazy day out. Would love to go there with Laitcs and I'm sure Diego Sideburns wold love us to play them again too

I very much doubt Wolves will, they rarely take more than 2k to other Midlands teams.

Wolves have taken some great folllowings to BP over the years

I saw Blackburn at Hillsborough the other week, I have to say I was disappointed with the following they took, I don't think it was much more than 800. That said they made a good racket for their numbers

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Filled the RRE Boxing Day 1994, Easter 1996 and March 1997, massive following for the cup game in 2007 and packed the RRE the night they broke our hearts in 1990. Only time they haven't brought masses was when we only gave the RRE Lookers Paddock in 1990/91….

Wolves' away following to fellow midlands clubs this season
Leicester 772 (Tuesday night)
Birmingham 1,623 (Easter Monday)
Nottingham Forest 2,267 (Saturday)
Derby Can't find it on their websites.

They took 1,200 to Blackburn (Saturday) so I can't see them bringing 4,600 to Oldham for a League one game.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Blackburn's core has only ever been around 10,000, you'll see that if they come down and struggle….

Late 80's early 90 & 91 bastard rovers were pulling 5 thousand ish. Super Scotty Sellar's was their star man then. Garner was all about finished and a yong Jason Wilcox was just emerging.

Keep it Northern for me....

So coming down: Barnsley, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Blackpool, Sheff Wednesday - any of them to be honest. Though living on the wrong side of the hills, Yorkshire teams make for good banter at work. Also I love Hillsborough as a stadium,

Staying down with us: Doncaster to miss out on auto, and then fail in the play-offs alongside Sheff Utd.

Staying up with us: Bye bye Colchester and Scunthorpe stay up.

Going up: Swindon looked decent, so happy to see them go along with Brentford and Bournemouth. Or Yeovil - suppose for the LJ family thing. Though I like the family affair edge to the game.

Coming up: Port Vale and Rotherham to join Gillingham in the automatic spots. Bradford to win the play-offs - if not then Burton.

If it all came off it could be a good season of local-ish matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Was it not Allott and Daz Sheridan? And wasn't it 2001 : the day after terror attacks in America...

Daz Sheridan was the only player ever to be sent off in four different competitions in the same season: Worthington Cup (violent conduct), FA Cup (two cautions), LDV Trophy (professional foul) and the league (violent conduct).

So Bristol, Wolves and Peterborough in league one next season after being relegated, with Gillingham, Port Vale and Rotherham being promoted. Hopefully Bradford come up through the play-offs. Not to bad but hopefully Sheff Utd will lose in the play-offs. Can see it being competitive again, with only Wolves with a good chance of running away with the league if they get themselves in order by start of the season

Daz Sheridan was the only player ever to be sent off in four different competitions in the same season: Worthington Cup (violent conduct), FA Cup (two cautions), LDV Trophy (professional foul) and the league (violent conduct).