Matthew Whichelow

I see that he's on trial tonight for the reserves after being released recently by Watford. Personally never seen him play but looks like he's play a few games here and there for Watford who are a good Championship side and are Premier League bound. Would anyone take him?

Edited by Ross2509

I see that he's on trial tonight for the reserves after being released recently by Watford. Personally never seen him play but looks like he's play a few games here and there for Watford who are a good Championship side and are Premier League bound. Would anyone take him?

depends how he plays...

Playing 4 games for Accy in a 3 month loan spell this season, being released around the Jan transfer window and not picking up a club in the meantime is a sign that perhaps he is not good enough.

Being 5ft7 and a winger might indicate he is pretty quick though, which we know LDJ likes.

That's the first thing I thought was about his pace. But I understand that if he's gone out on loan then maybe he isn't THAT good to be starting for us, however, it could offer some competition if he was to be signed as LJ said that he was aiming for two for every position and that depth in the wing position is something that we are lacking

He was tidy without looking anything special but then put in a wicked cross in the second half that deserved a goal.

Worth more of a look.

Not for me Harry, that City winger Rusnak would tear Division One defences apart, if only we could get him and Denis Suarez on loan for next season I'd be queueing now for my season ticket.

Edited by BP1960

For me, I would have more of a look at him. He didn't do TOO badly and put a couple of decent balls in and he was up against Micah Richards for most of the first half. And as a team we lacked anything going forward to really bring him into the game.

Would like to see how he does against a weaker defence. Joey Jones at CB looked decent as well

Not for me Harry, that City winger Rusnak would tear Division One defences apart, if only we could get him and Denis Suarez on loan for next season I'd be queueing now for my season ticket.

Dreamland BP. I would think they would go to the Championship if they go out.

Whoever they are lets just hope we sign players early so we are not picking from the best of the rest. In Lee Johnson we trust. I suspect Simon has got a bull by the tail in that Lee will talk him to death until he gets his way, nice and calmly but on and on in English sentences.