Next Season's Shirt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I've seen worse, but I've seen a lot that are considerably better. Hardly original and certainly not traditional. Does it remind anyone of a Puma copy with that contrast shoulder flash? I'm thinking Reading, Wolves etc that have Puma kits.

It does now that you mention it, see Newcastle away this season.

Centered badge, tangerine, massive white bit on the shoulder = rank. This season's is much nicer.

I couldn't give a fig about it being original, unique or traditional. It's just got to look nice, and it fails miserably at that.

I also enjoy how the club used pretty much the only three players we have left under contract to model it...

When our players model the kits I wish they wouldn't smile like 3 puffs. I want to see a look on their face that shows they mean business. But that's nit-picking. The kit has definitely grown o me in the last few hours. I will be buying one and taking it to Oz with me.

It's just a kit, if you don't like it don't buy it. This whole lack of identity :censored: is bollocks, any excuse to moan. The could wear replica united shirts next season for all I care so long as we have a team who puts in a shift and plays attractive football.

I'm with Gary, I too like it, but if I didn't, who would care?

It's just a kit, if you don't like it don't buy it. This whole lack of identity :censored: is bollocks, any excuse to moan. The could wear replica united shirts next season for all I care so long as we have a team who puts in a shift and plays attractive football.

I'm with Gary, I too like it, but if I didn't, who would care?

The identity thing isn't bollocks. Its a preference. Id rather it be more likr the ajax style, but the new kit is alright.

If it's blue and white, Im not that arsed. The only one I hated was the blue and red hooped monster.

Does anyone know how much we usually make from shirt sales?

Clubs have all sorts of different agreements/contracts with suppliers so profit depends on that, but cost price of an adult shirt is about 17 quid and a kids about 13 quid.

Personally preferred last years but prefer this to the 2010-2012 kit.

In the same way many on here associate Latics with the blue/white Ajax style, to me, the all blue with burgundy/white trim is what I associate with Latics (e.g. Similar to the 2002/2003 all blue) so kind of sad to see the current home strip go so soon