Season ticket sales

Any news on how they are selling?

Can someone explain why if you renewed online it would cost £6, but I could order over the phone for free?! Swift service and my voucher arrived for a new shirt the next day.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine they will have sold many yet with a lack of transfer activity (though i don't expect too much during the discount period anyway) plus a lot of people get paid on the 15th (including me) and others at month end so i imagine ticket sales at the moment are relatively low.

Can someone explain why if you renewed online it would cost £6, but I could order over the phone for free?!

Are the online renewals handled by Ticketmaster (or some equivalent)? If so, the £6 will be to cover their charges.

I renewed 4 in the Chaddy today for 3 adults and my 6 yr old.

Received carefully selected adult discount vouchers for the new home shirt numbered 259 -261 and my boy's was numbered 29.

Rebekah was very efficient in dealing with this.

Proceeded to club shop and pre ordered my boy's shirt @ 11.46am.

Therefore i'd have an educated guess that we had sold approximately 300 season tickets by lunchtime today, (not sure if this includes Senior Citizens or over 12's) and approximately 50 pre ordered home shirts were on the list in the shop.

I was served by a very pleasant lady named Michelle.

Both Billy (smiling happily) and Janice made fleeting appearances ( about 1 minute apart) between the two internal doors in the shop and both seemed quite relaxed!

Overall, very satisfied with today's trip to BP!

Edited by hollandspies

Bought mine. Handed £20 voucher.

"Should be on sale in July" for the new shirt.

Loads of old kids kits being sold off for a fiver in the club shop. Also notice two of the white shirts still on sale at £50 a pop. Iwelumo and Reid.

Edited by opinions4u

Was gonna renew this week, but had so many replies saying "what are you renewing in the Chaddy for? The Chaddy's :censored:!" when I mentioned it to someone on twitter that I'm doubting myself and having second thoughts now. (about which stand, not about renewing)

Was gonna renew this week, but had so many replies saying "what are you renewing in the Chaddy for? The Chaddy's :censored:!" when I mentioned it to someone on twitter that I'm doubting myself and having second thoughts now. (about which stand, not about renewing)

If you do join the RRE chaps I'd suggest a row number lower than 95.

Renewed our 2 and bought 1 for my 7 yr old. Shirt vouchers received. Can't wait for the new season

Shirts are out beginning of June so shall be popping down to pick up mine and my lads

Edited by MikeF

Can't decide which part of the ground to go in next season knowing that I will hopefully be in the new stand come August 2014.

So as a last hurrah do I go for:-

Bovril and Bird :censored: in the Chaddy End?

Horlicks and Hot Air in the Main Stand?

Sunny Delight and ASBOs in the RRE?

Decisions, Decisions….

Can't decide which part of the ground to go in next season knowing that I will hopefully be in the new stand come August 2014.

So as a last hurrah do I go for:-

Bovril and Bird :censored: in the Chaddy End?

Horlicks and Hot Air in the Main Stand?

Sunny Delight and ASBOs in the RRE?

Decisions, Decisions….

Said elsewhere can see there being big demand for the new stand when it opens could see both.the Chaddy and Rocky looking dead

They will properly have the rocky road end as the away end.

I'd have the old roof off the current Main Stand and mothball it as an uncovered option to use if we got a big cup draw. Would stop us being all spread out, save maintainance costs and deny Stve a free view from his bedroom window, and not look as bad as the current set up does