Latics scarfs and flags around the world

My 2004/05 home shirt is hopefully still on the ceiling in Angelo's Boomerang Bar in Rhodes Town.

Lovely place i need a few more shirts in order to plaster the all the bars i visit with a shirt/flag each. I ended up with a olympiakos shirt myself akd my brother got a panathaniakos shirt.

Once saw the 93-95 shirt on sale at the tourist top of Mount Etna a few years later.

Ditto to that ... had a picture of it once too. Sent it to Big G at the club to put in the programme ... never saw it again lol

Was the shirt with the thin red n white stripes in the blue

Ditto to that ... had a picture of it once too. Sent it to Big G at the club to put in the programme ... never saw it again lol

Was the shirt with the thin red n white stripes in the blue

I keep my mid-90s Latics scarf wrapped around the Mac I use at work in Oz. Gets occasional quizzical glances from people expecting it to be an AFL or NRL team. No chance.

• 1 month later...

Saw a Latics scarf hanging up in a bar in Potos a village on the small Greek Island of Thassos. Was in the unnamed bar next to the Boomerang bar amongst mainly German scarfs.

Lets see how many scarfs/flags we can find outside of the UK on our travels before the season starts.

Anyone got any updates ?

There are a couple more here from the Singapore Cup semi final in September, 2006: http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/chonburifc/113109/PhotoGallery/index/page:1?album_id=43748

Me at the Chonburi team hotel and my wife wearing a Latics shirt whilst being interviewed by ESPN/Star Sports. The latter was seen by millions of viewers in Asia. :-)

Pefkos... Think we will be predominantly relaxing by the pool, although I'm trying to get our lass to partake in the Jeff Stelling drinking game whilst we're out there...

Falirakis pretty crazy for a night out. Been like 40 where your going but 35 and windy where we are. Enjoy it anyway, only got 5 more days and I'm gutted lol