Latics scarfs and flags around the world

Saw a Latics scarf hanging up in a bar in Potos a village on the small Greek Island of Thassos. Was in the unnamed bar next to the Boomerang bar amongst mainly German scarfs.

Lets see how many scarfs/flags we can find outside of the UK on our travels before the season starts.

Saw a Latics scarf hanging up in a bar in Potos a village on the small Greek Island of Thassos. Was in the unnamed bar next to the Boomerang bar amongst mainly German scarfs.

Lets see how many scarfs/flags we can find outside of the UK on our travels before the season starts.

I was on the fishul holding a Oldham flag whilst watching the Toronto Maple Leafs V Buffalo last year...

There's a Latics scarf hanging on he ceiling at the smallest pub in Amsterdam, was quite funny asking an Ajax fan if he had heard of Oldham, he hadn't because he didn't recognise my accent saying 'Old um' but when I pointed to the scarf, he said "oh you mean Old Ham" and he knew us then :icon_peace:

i left a shirt on the cross keys pub wall in peru and gave a guide another in bolivia and made him swear he,d never take it off, i also scratched oldham kill all at huddersfield, stoke an wembley police cells.looking back now what a prick i was when i was younger

i left a shirt on the cross keys pub wall in peru and gave a guide another in bolivia and made him swear he,d never take it off, i also scratched oldham kill all at huddersfield, stoke an wembley police cells.looking back now what a prick i was when i was younger

Come on, who hasn't?

alcatrazflag.jpg---------------------------------- me and my dad left a flag on the roof of the Alcatraz pub in Calella 3 years ago during the eyjafjallajokull eruption, he went back there a couple of weeks ago and it's STILL there! **for some reason I'm unable to edit the format of the text, sorry!** Edited by iamjonesyyoafc

003.jpg

Edited by HarryBosch

There's hopefully still a lovely Thai fella wearing the black away shirt from 2005 in Chang Mai and even at 30 I can't resist scratching OAFC into toilet doors in random towns.

Edited by longtimeblue

i hope so harry, i used to have a picture of carl valentine in my bedroom window as a 10 yr old in middleton and other kids used to throw stuff at it, but my dad said its better to be original than follow the big teams like sheep. f?k me if i,d realised the pain it would cause me over the years following oafc i might have had second thoughts

A few shirts of mine and my dads are in bars around Rhodes. Mainly the bars in afandou village, it was nice a few years back as the staff wore them the day we arrived and got everyone talking.

My 2004/05 home shirt is hopefully still on the ceiling in Angelo's Boomerang Bar in Rhodes Town.