Experience

We now have Shmeltz, Dayton, Harris and Montano who on their day are all capable of getting the fans on the edge of seats however I would like a little experience amongst the next few signings.

Matt Taylor as rumoured would be a great signing alongside M'voto (if he stays) with Belezika and Tarkowski that would be the CB's sorted. I think we still need a CM who can dictate the game, at least one or (if Baxter leaves) two experienced strikers, a RB who can play anywhere across the back four and of course at least one competent keeper.

If we manage to get the right mix we could finally have a season to remember, however, goals are the name of the game and if we have to spend a large percentage of our remaining budget on a proven striker then it will have been money well spent.

I'd like to see a couple of big clobberers in central midfield who won't let us get overrun, at least one of which with experience. Get the ball, nothing necessarily fancy, get it to the pace on the wings or Baxter.

I'd like to see a couple of big clobberers in central midfield who won't let us get overrun, at least one of which with experience. Get the ball, nothing necessarily fancy, get it to the pace on the wings or Baxter.

We've already got one of those in Wesolowski; but i take your point.

Another player alongside Wes in the mould of a Johnathon Douglas would be ideal IMO.

We've already got one of those in Wesolowski; but i take your point.

Another player alongside Wes in the mould of a Johnathon Douglas would be ideal IMO.

Think Mellor could play that role. Douglas was one of the best players I saw in the league at BP last year. I'd like to see us sign another CM as with Wes's injury problems a C. midfield list of Wes, Mellor, Winchester and Gossett is a bit thin on the ground. Ideally a good value first choice player to play with Wes and ahead of Mellor.

• 1 month later...

We now have Shmeltz, Dayton, Harris and Montano who on their day are all capable of getting the fans on the edge of seats however I would like a little experience amongst the next few signings.

Matt Taylor as rumoured would be a great signing alongside M'voto (if he stays) with Belezika and Tarkowski that would be the CB's sorted. I think we still need a CM who can dictate the game, at least one or (if Baxter leaves) two experienced strikers, a RB who can play anywhere across the back four and of course at least one competent keeper.

If we manage to get the right mix we could finally have a season to remember, however, goals are the name of the game and if we have to spend a large percentage of our remaining budget on a proven striker then it will have been money well spent.

Taylor signed for Bradford on a two-year contract. They've been making a couple of astute signings this summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548360