Jamie McLaren Aussie u 20

I'm sure Yeovil were equally underwhelmed with Paddy Madden and Scunny's pursuit of Gary Hooper was left field. Sometimes a gem is unearthed - we can but hope as I feel we aren't going to get any sort of proven goalscorer with our budget. So it's very much a wing and a prayer that we find ourselves a rough diamond

Tbh there's no one on the released list that I think 'let's go for him' the only two 'maybes' were Grandads in Lowe and Cureton...*

*both are younger than me.....................:censored:!

Edited by oafcprozac

I'm sure Yeovil were equally underwhelmed with Paddy Madden and Scunny's pursuit of Gary Hooper was left field. Sometimes a gem is unearthed - we can but hope as I feel we aren't going to get any sort of proven goalscorer with our budget. So it's very much a wing and a prayer that we find ourselves a rough diamond

Tbh there's no one on the released list that I think 'let's go for him' the only two 'maybes' were Grandads in Lowe and Cureton...*

*both are younger than me.....................:censored:!

You're donkeys years younger than me, so there's always a silver lining.

Is Fry his name? It would be a delight to have him.

:tumbleweed:

Ahhh ..... I was thinking of that cad from Bury

Made me chuckle out loud, those did. Brightened up a grey, cloudy and miserable looking Sunday. :applause1:

Edited by Bristolatic

Twitter update:

@ALeagueTransfer: #YoungSocceroos Jamie Maclaren has signed with @PerthGloryFC on a three year deal. #Aleague @abcnewsPerth @_FTSAL http://t.co/aBeKcURTfv"

I just love that name. I might make them my 'Aussie team' and write a daily blog about them called The Morning Glory.

Edit... I spelt write right and thats just wrong.

Edited by BlueJazzer

Incidentally, does anyone follow @uksoccerpatron on twitter? Very funny, especially when thick bastards start tweeting him about him knowing nothing about football and to feck off back over the pond.

Incidentally, does anyone follow @uksoccerpatron on twitter? Very funny, especially when thick bastards start tweeting him about him knowing nothing about football and to feck off back over the pond.

haha yep its brilliant, ive got to agree about the thick :censored:ers who think the guy is actually being serious, most of them do support Yorkshire teams though :hooked: