Starting line up tomorrow

Of our signed players obviously won't be too far off (though Brown would be preferred to Winchester for now & from his interview this week Dayton would be coming off the bench). The trialists we have will figure from the outset I'd have thought. Sure I read/ heard that they were in on a one week trial that will culminate in this friendly so LJ can decide what to do with them.

I think I've completely missed something here.. has Oxley actually been officially confirmed as signing?

Other than that that's not a bad XI to start pre-season with. The midfield's looking strongest, but I don't fancy that defence with Winnie at RB.

We won't be playing 4-4-2 this season...

Pretty sure I read an interview with Johnson saying Smeltz will get more touches of the ball this year than last as he will be playing in a 442 formation for the first time

Young Brown has the flu so don't think he will play.

Wouldn't surprise me if he picked up a bug at the swimming baths, one of the worst places to take a crowd of players.

Edited by BP1960

Wouldn't surprise me if he picked up a bug at the swimming baths, one of the worst places to take a crowd of players.

Maybe, but he has just come back off his holibobs hasn't he, my money would be on airplane flu.