Experienced striker targetted

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pseudonym any reason you are downboating peoples posts??

It depends whether you mean peoples' or people's. if it is the former it is based on a subjective evaluation of the content. If it is the latter it is done automatically to save time reading what will inevitably be cliched , banal or offensive. Often all 3

It depends whether you mean peoples' or people's. if it is the former it is based on a subjective evaluation of the content. If it is the latter it is done automatically to save time reading what will inevitably be cliched , banal or offensive. Often all 3

Tool.

The i in 'if' should be a capital I as it is sfter a fullstop, surely?

What? I do try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt but you are really starting to sound like a weapons grade bell end. Why would you come on here just to wind other people up? Are you a Leeds fan?

Anyway. I kind of agree here with the pint about not waiting for the blockbuster big name. They're a boost for the general spirit around the club bit more often than not fail to deliver. I'd be happy with a striker that looks to have promise than one that had it but now seems to be losing his edge. Or bring on homegrown Millar.

Edited by BlueJazzer

Mk dons supporting mate reckons he is :censored:, I personally think he is a good player, his records suggest he aint a poacher he was on loan at Cheltenham I remember as a very young lad from Charlton and was a very good player, remember a brace he got v Blackpool when they had ormerod and ben burgess up top