I don't think this would be true, Dann starts for Blackburn and they have no one that's good enough to step up to the first team, I can see them getting in someone to replace Dann and start if he leaves but Tarkowski wouldn't start in the Championship.

rubbish, hes good but not that good

Potentially that good. It's easier to teach him when he step up/foul/retreat than it is to teach someone his age how to kick and head a football, or the confidence he has. He will play in a higher division than this one.

Potentially that good. It's easier to teach him when he step up/foul/retreat than it is to teach someone his age how to kick and head a football, or the confidence he has. He will play in a higher division than this one.

Yes he will, with OLDHAM ATHLETIC AFC

you're not wrong there pal, he will definitely play higher level then this - his maturity for his age is a level above most, his composure on the ball is also quality - he's certainly not the full package yet tho and blackburn will not replace him with dann IMO

If M'voto can play in the Championship, then so can Tarky.

Captain crab has gone to that level, Smith has, M'voto has. All relegation fodder last season, you've also got COG who did nothing with us and he's moved up there, see JJ, see Davies, it seems the difference in standard isn't that great if those first 3 especially can get gigs in the Championship

LJ should be telling his players those who have left the club for the Championship aren't as good as you, stick with it together and you will all be in that league anyway next season with the Latics.

Edited by BP1960

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Utd and Arsenal gonna be battling out for him, He's gonna go Utd you heard it here first!...... when i dunno.

Well Moyes was at the game on Monday, and even though I doubt he was there to check on Tarky. He must of been impressed with what he saw and it wouldn't surprise me if he sends Utd scouts to watch him in the future. Great prospect and only 20 years old.