Wesolowski

Why not begin with your view?

I feel there was no forward movement and although LJ did push Jose upfront it was a slightly negative move and when Millar was pushed on it ment we had no height upfront. I don't know why when JCH came off there wasn't a straight swap with MacDonald

Also I reeled he slowed the play down which is fine when we are winning but when we are losing in a cup match is not really what we need

Edited by Oafc1895

Wes has been part of a team that has been pretty poor in his time here. I don't know what his role is - He doesn't score, he doesn't create and he rarely tackles.

Mellor and Smith were fantastic at the back end of last season in centre-mid.

Derby were controlling midfield, I felt we went to 4-5-1 with the three of them across midfield. Wes was supposed to give us greater numbers but failed. I'd like to see Rodgers come on instead.

For me, probably a very expensive squad player. As said above, get rid and bring in an EXPERIENCED defender. Sorry, I don't want a 19 y/o from Forest/Liverpool.

I haven't worked it out but I think the average age of our back five is probably about 21 - we need a 31 year old lower league old style defender, if only for a season.

Derby were controlling midfield, I felt we went to 4-5-1 with the three of them across midfield. Wes was supposed to give us greater numbers but failed. I'd like to see Rodgers come on instead.

For me, probably a very expensive squad player. As said above, get rid and bring in an EXPERIENCED defender. Sorry, I don't want a 19 y/o from Forest/Liverpool.

I haven't worked it out but I think the average age of our back five is probably about 21 - we need a 31 year old lower league old style defender, if only for a season.

Someone like that cliff byrne who used to play for scunny?

When losing don't you require a game changer ?

I won't be critical of the manager as that's against the rules at this stage.

I assume bringing Wes on was an attempt to start winning the midfield battle - I can see the sense, but it didn't work.

Baxter and Millar feels lightweight as a strike duo when you're a goal behind to a superior side.

I haven't worked it out but I think the average age of our back five is probably about 21 - need a 31 year old lower league old style defender, if only for a season.

we

You mean Cliff Byrne?

Edit:Sorry didnt see your reply. Cliff Byrne is not a right back! And All 3 subs tonight were very ineffective, Wes negative change, Schmeltz has a horrendous first touch (in the 5 minutes Ive seen of him) and Millar was out of his depth, especially when we started just chucking it up to him. Probably needed to take Baxter off if he was putting Millar on and leave Rooney up, who was winning a few headers

Edited by youngen