League Tables at 17th August

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Zorrro, Ackey, DavidCollinge, JoeP, 24hoursfromtulsehill, underdog, disjointed, Rocky_Latic, GravityGrave, dannyboy55555, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, Craig D, JoshOWTB, Carl Waters, LaticsChris

Correct Half Time Score DavidCollinge, 24hoursfromtulsehill, underdog, Bristolatic, disjointed, GravityGrave, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, Craig D, Stevie_J, LaticsChris

Correct Full Time Score – Zorrro, Ackey, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoshOWTB

Correct No of Latics Goals – wardlelatic, Zorrro, Ackey, DavidCollinge, JoeP, 24hoursfromtulsehill, disjointed, Rocky_Latic, GravityGrave, dannyboy55555, Ex_pat, Craig D, Stevie_J, JoshOWTB, Carl Waters, LaticsChris

Correct No of Opposition Goals – stevesidg, Zorrro, Ackey, 8city2, RobOAFC, DavidCollinge, underdog, LaticsPete, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, JoshOWTB, rosa

First Latics Scorer – wardlelatic

Within 100 of Attendance (6,184) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (+27), GravityGrave (+47), laticdickovarmy (-47), Carl Waters (-60)

Correct Attendance (6,184) – Nope, no 10 points here, but a couple of good tries

13-08-17Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Drudemedic, NewBlue, Latics_Fanatic, pk200, BenRad, iamjonesyyoafc, steveoafc, spadam, Oafc 1895

Correct Half Time Scorerudemedic, pk200, boboafc, steveoafc

Correct Full Time Scorerudemedic

Correct No of Latics Goalsrudemedic, Latics_Fanatic, pk200, BenRad, boboafc, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goalsrudemedic, John Platt

First Latics Scorer – steveoafc

Within 100 of Attendance (6,184) – Latics_Fanatic (-42), BenRad (-82)

Correct Attendance (6,184) – Not close enough, but good efforts

13-08-17F-t-P.jpg

Want to share some of them points rudemedic? Jesus!

It's a marathon not a sprint, and the boys know the league won't be won in August. I've instructed them to take each game as it comes, but as a traditional slow starter I'm obviously delighted to be leading at this early stage. However, I'm thinking that this could be a sign that my traditional strong finish is not going to happen this year.

Obviously I'm disappointed to see us that far down the table but it's early days and I'm confident we can improve. There's a long way to go and 903 points still to play for.

The lads did ever so well...

I think my lack of a solid head at the back let me down. But my willingness to not care is keeping me in the hunt.

If I can avoid being a tit and not submitting a guess I fancy myself for a top 10 finish.

JoeP and 24hoursfromtulsehill have PM'd me to let me know I've dropped a couple of Niagaras on this one. I'm re-doing it and will re-post soon.

Thanks for letting me know, guys.

If you spot any mistakes, PM is the way to let me know as I pick these up straight away.

JoeP and 24hoursfromtulsehill have PM'd me to let me know I've dropped a couple of Niagaras on this one. I'm re-doing it and will re-post soon.

Thanks for letting me know, guys.

If you spot any mistakes, PM is the way to let me know as I pick these up straight away.

See? If proof of the organisers' fantasticality were needed, this is it.

Glad I wasn't the first to reveal myself to be a bitter, twisted, small-minded mope who's obsessed with small things, such as points for correct scores, at the expense of much bigger deals, such as fashion and hairstyles.

(I wrote this before I knew why Joe P had PM'd Bristol. Ever the sportsman, Joe PM'd Bristol to say he's got more points than he should have. I admire Joe P. I admire his proven honesty and integrity. But he ain't gonna win behaving like that. No way Jose. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.)

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

(I wrote this before I knew why Joe P had PM'd Bristol. Ever the sportsman, Joe PM'd Bristol to say he's got more points than he should have. I admire Joe P. I admire his proven honesty and integrity. But he ain't gonna win behaving like that. No way Jose. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.)

This is how Di Canio must have felt at Goodison....