If we get promoted

While promotion is unlikely i do feel its gone from being a ludicrous pipe dream last season to being an outside possibility IF we do well with injuries and suspensions and IF we continue to play football the right way and IF we keep johnson and IF we dont lose key players before the window shuts and in january.

It is possible but still unlikely at this stage.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Although as someone said, our team is better than Yeovil's, man even Walsall and Orient finished 8th and 9th, while the Tramps had a flirt with promotion, they went 5 points clear after beating us at BP, our current team is better than all the above, just need some consistency.

Personally, i'd be delighted if every week, I read the Sunday paper and get a little bit excited that when I read the table, we're hovering around 8th and 9th, then one week 5th, and then 7th, you get my drift??? bit of excitement...

Whilst I'm sure there would be an audience for this it's probably best we don't stage it on the Town Hall steps. Maybe Elk Mill McDonald's car park at about 3am. Latics Player could stream it.

The obvious venue would be at BP..large crowd a certainty!

Nobody expected Yeovil to gain promotion..you just never know in football.

If we get promoted i'll eat my hat, while simultaneously showing my arse on the Town Hall steps.

If we get promoted i'll eat my hat, while simultaneously showing my arse on the Town Hall steps.

I can accept the bare arse on the town hall steps but eating a hat at the same time! That's far too kinky, even for a latics fan........