Steve Evans: Oldham are the best team I've seen live this season

**MIND GAMES ALERT, MIND GAMES**

Very clever, put all the pressure on us, put us in a false sense of security, etc.

If we do win, its damage limitations as he says to his players, I told you they were good dont worry about it etc, no confidence lost.

Don't get pulled in...

He's right though, at times this season Latics have been the best team I have seen in my history of watching football. Our spell against Tranmere with Sidney doing his thang was one of the most dominant displays I've ever seen. Then the performance against Preston once we settled in was as one sided as any match I've watched, I have never seen possession stats like the ones that were displayed in that game, 1% possession in one team's box? Unheard of.

Is a great team a team that looks good or a team that wins?

Both, you cant expect us to deliver both after so little games, so far this season is a massive improvement and we are in no worse position than any other god forsaken season we spent in this league so lets give it time - only good things can come from what we've seen so far now we know we have a team and manager all capable of providing what we want to see