club in Crisis?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see this is the thing on this forum,you express concern or an opinion and you are jumped on by the happy clappers.

Guess,what we are in the sheite,we' re not scoring and fook me we aren't keeping clean sheets either,shall i just pretend alls well and it will turn round soon.

isnt that just like burying yer head in the sand.

see this is the thing on this forum,you express concern or an opinion and you are jumped on by the happy clappers.

Guess,what we are in the sheite,we' re not scoring and fook me we aren't keeping clean sheets either,shall i just pretend alls well and it will turn round soon.

Guess what........it ain't even October yet!

We are not in the :censored:e and you really are a sensitive soul aren't you?

For me it's all in the title word. The future on the pitch is worrying, off the pitch is uncertain, but we are nowhere near a crisis.

I think the chopping and changing of the side needs to stop we have not played the same starting eleven in consecutive games .we are a new team that needs to gel that will never happen while partnerships can't develop because they don't play together often enough.LJ needs to be a bit more ruthless and remember he's the boss and not try and give everybody a game ,we have a talented set of players but some will unfortunately fall by the wayside and move on to pastures new and others have the potential to move up the divisions hopefully with us but now for me the honeymoon period is over we need to start picking up points soon

you get "jumped on by happy clappers" because you have totally unrealistic expectations of a squad that is pretty much made of new, young players with a first time manager, not a exactly a massive fan base, a 3 sided ground, little investment off the pitch. People see clubs like Yeovil do well and think "oh we can do that." and most of the expectations are founded because we have actually played good football for the most part this season. Results aren't a given in football, look at the Manc teams today

For me it's all in the title word. The future on the pitch is worrying, off the pitch is uncertain, but we are nowhere near a crisis.

MB you are one of the sensible ones on here.BUT,

Id say unless things turn round very very quickly we will be in crisis.

Thanks prefer being positive rather than being a miserable sod it has done me ok so far. Its simply a different opinion to yours.

Im not the only one though,others express concerns and get jumped on.

Im trying to find reasons for optimism but they are not jumping out at me thats for sure..

Im not the only one though,others express concerns and get jumped on.

Im trying to find reasons for optimism but they are not jumping out at me thats for sure..

You are not quite grasping the idea of a forum are you mate?

I will spell it out for you...

It's for people to express their opinions. They are welcome to have opinions, but nobody has to agree with them. So if someone posts an opinion that you dont agree with, downboat it if you choose and state why you disagree. Nobody is getting jumped on...if we all agreed, it wouldn't be a forum!