Taylor going downhill!

For the purposes of clarity it is time to name the clique.

(drum roll)

The members of the OWTB Anti-Bollocks Clique are:

Lee Sinnott

slystallone

24hoursfromtulsehill

garcon

Clique members please copy paste and add your name. Finally shefflatic and others will be able to sleep peacefully knowing precisely what clique they're not part of.

I actually don't think i've ever been happier. Ever.

I've arrived, finally!!!!

I've never been in a clique before.

Lovely stuff.

I, too, am very very proud of myself. Hats off to Garcon, leader of our clique.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(drum roll)

Lee Sinnott

slystallone

24hoursfromtulsehill

garcon

Clique members please copy paste and add your name. Finally shefflatic and others will be able to sleep peacefully knowing precisely what clique they're not part of.

Go ahead if you lot have so much time on your hands

I'll sleep easy knowing that everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sure, i disagree with what people put on here but i leave it at that - it's called a forum and a platform for debate and discussion; not to snipe and take the piss when someone else happens to have an opinion different to that of other posters - it's their right to that view and that's where it ends

To be fair I enjoy the varying points raised on topics by everyone, it's usually a good read. I know my view on this particular topic regarding 'he who shall never have a bad word said about him' is clearly a sore point for those who love him dearly, so i'll leave it at that.

Can I suggest (if you clearly feel that strong about it) that those of you who do not wish for a respectful debate on the matter divert your displeasure to the OP, after all he simply asked the question 'would you have him back?'

I gave my own view, and i'm sorry it touched many a nerve.

I shall never utter a post on the topic again (should it ever be raised again) - that's a promise :peepwall:

Now you're just making a :censored:ing prick of yourself.

Opinions are wonderful. I welcome them all. You're the one who went on the rant about cliques just because a few people disagree with you.

Get a :censored:ing grip man!

On reflection, you're right -

My apologies to you all for going OTT on all this, I don't normally rise to any bait and find (particularly Lee Sinnott) the banter and sarcasm quite a good laugh (is it me or does anyone else think they are being watched by Darren Bent every time I read one of your posts? (or is it someone else entirely) - guess i just had a Craig Davies moment or 10 on all this.

we live and learn

Right, who's playing right back on saturday?

Edited by shefflatic

(drum roll)

Lee Sinnott

slystallone

24hoursfromtulsehill

garcon

Who the :censored: voted you as leader?

I demand women have the vote. And children.

Prozac for legend.

Errr...

Taylor out?

My apologies to you all for going OTT on all this, I don't normally rise to any bait and find (particularly Lee Sinnott) the banter and sarcasm quite a good laugh (is it me or does anyone else think they are being watched by Darren Bent every time I read one of your posts? (or is it someone else entirely) - guess i just had a Craig Davies moment or 10 on all this.

?

Thanks...

is it me or does anyone else think they are being watched by Darren Bent every time I read one of your posts? (or is it someone else entirely)

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

That fact that he's got Marlo and not Clay. Or String. Or Prop Joe. Or Bunk as his profile pic shows that Lee Sinnott is wrong about a few things.

It's The Wire Shefflatic. If you've not watched it before it shows you're wrong about everything ever. Ever. In the world.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

That fact that he's got Marlo and not Clay. Or String. Or Prop Joe. Or Bunk as his profile pic shows that Lee Sinnott is wrong about a few things.

It's The Wire Shefflatic. If you've not watched it before it shows you're wrong about everything ever. Ever. In the world.

The poor lad's got the Quality TV Clique on his case aswell now.

My apologies to you all for going OTT on all this, I don't normally rise to any bait and find (particularly Lee Sinnott) the banter and sarcasm quite a good laugh (is it me or does anyone else think they are being watched by Darren Bent <insert generic black player>every time I read one of your posts? (or is it someone else entirely) - guess i just had a Craig Davies moment or 10 on all this.

we live and learn

Right, who's playing right back on saturday?

Racist